𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

( same outfit as last chapter )

" I mean she even cooks me pancakes and Alka-Seltzer when my tummy aches!

If that ain't love, then I don't know what love is.

We even got a secret handshake and she loves the music that my band makes.

I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun. "

Unedited

A/N : I slightly edited this chapter, but I did not add too much

No one

LILIAN KNEW THAT EDWARD HAD TOLD BELLA  The secret, though this was just a sneaking suspicion.

This was confirmed when she hadn't seen Edward or Bella walk into the lunchroom.

She sat at her lunch table with her friends. Alice and Jasper watched as she conversed with Eric, Mike, Angela, and Jessica. They had a fond smile on their faces. They felt nothing but love and admiration for the Raven haired beauty they are mated to.

It was strange, caring for someone else the way they cared for each other. But somehow, it felt natural. The only thing they would do is stare longingly at the girl, wishing it was them she was sitting with.

While this went unnoticed by most, the lunch ladies saw this. They began making bets with each other on what age the three would marry and what their ship name was. It's safe to say the lunch ladies are their biggest fans.

Lily had made it her life's mission to get to know the ladies. Although their food sucked kangaroo nuts, she grew to have a lovely friendship with the staff.