𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

( Outfit for the chapter)

" Well good for you, You look happy and healthy, not me, If you ever cared to ask

And good for you, you doing great out there, Without me, Baby. Like a damn sociopath!

I've lost my mind and I've spent the night, crying on floor of my bathroom.

But your so unaffected, I really don't get it. But I guess, good for you "

Unedited

Lily

I STOOD BY JESSICA'S CAR,  conversing about random things such as tampons and The Vampire Diaries.

It was a bit humid and very wet but other than that it was nice, warm weather. It made the somewhat normal conversations going on around me, all the more better.

It felt good to forget about Bella and Edward. Forget about my guilt of finding out the Cullen's biggest secret. Forget about my abnormal abilities. Forget about my five page essay due tomorrow. The essay I hadn't even started yet. The same essay Esme scolded me on not doing and— the same five page essay Rosalie won't do for me.

I roll my eyes at Angela's desperate attempt to deny that she's utterly in love with the idea of two vampires fighting over her. But I secretly loved the way she got flustered. It made me feel normal. Mundane.

I glance over to my lovers. Jasper and Alice seemed to be already staring back. Their the one thing I never want to forget about.

"Okay." Jessica nudged me causing me to break eye contact with Alice.

I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, slightly annoyed that she cut off my intense stare off with Alice.