𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

( outfit later on in the chapter )

" Me and your girlfriend playing dress up at my house

I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch.

She cute. Kawii. Hentai boobies that excites me.

I think she really likes me. Ask politely can I oh~ oh~ oh~ "

Unedited

No one

AFTER THE "INCIDENT" THAT HAPPENED WITH LILIAN,  Alice took it upon herself to grab Jasper and take her home.

Charlie was out at work and Bella was still at school, so they had the house all to themselves.

Lilian fell asleep in the car so Alice took the opportunity to tell Jasper everything.

Jasper's nerves shot through the roof as soon as he heard. Alice couldn't find it in herself to smile after that.

The two vampires were worried about their shared mate.

Lilian laid in her bed, sound asleep as Jasper and Alice argued about what to do.

Exhaustion dawned on her as soon as she hit the cars back seat. She was peaceful as she slept but that didn't seem to ease Jasper and Alice's worry.

Lilian listened to the hush voices of Alice and Jasper. She had woken up not too long ago. Her body was soar and her throat hurt from all her crying so she just laid there for a few moments.

She was confused about what happened to her. It's never been that bad before, but for some reason it all felt right. It hurt like hell but it felt natural, needed.

"I'm telling you, we should tell Carlisle!"

"It's not our place to, Jasper!"