To Love a Witch

"Do you have the basket?" It had been a just over a year since you had first met Axel. After just one month of knowing each other, you had actually started dating and two months later you told him that you were a witch. When he said that he didn't care, you two exchanged your first "I love you's." To celebrate today, which marked one year of you two dating, you were going on a picnic in the woods.
"Yes, älskling. Are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, let's head out." You grabbed his hand and led him out the door to your cottage. As you walked together towards the picnic spot, you smiled. It was the quiet, simple times like these that you loved the most. Which was probably a good thing, since your boyfriend didn't really talk a lot.
When you reached the designated picnic spot, you spread out a blanket, plopped down, and started to unpack the food. But, to your surprise, Axel didn't do the same. Instead, he got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of his pocket.
"Y/N. Ever since I met you, my life has improved so much. Every day, I wake up and I can't wait to see you. Every time I think of you, I smile. Jag älskar dig sötma. Will you make me eternally happy and marry me?"
You were speechless. You hadn't ever really expected this to happen. Hell, you were still in shock that someone actually loved you.
"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Of course I will!" The two of you embraced each other and started kissing. But, in your excitement, you started levitating. And because fortune apparently hated you, this was the moment a hunter came along and saw the two of you.
"Witch! Sir, that woman is a witch! What a horrid person are you to be consorting with evil itself!" The hunter raced forward to grab you. Axel tried to stop him, but the hunter shot him in the arm.
"Axel!" you screamed. "Help me please! Axel, please!" You continued to scream as you watched him faint from blood loss. You begged and pleaded with the stranger that held you captive, but to no avail.
"Please, at least help him!"
"Stupid girl! If he truly loves you, he'll die alongside you! But then again, if he doesnt, your last sight would be of your 'lover' showing his true colors. Fine, I'll come back for him. But you will die regardless!"
The man tied you up and carried you back to the village, preparing to present you to the people for your death.

älskling- darling
Jag älskar dig sötma- I love you sweetness