Confessing

Natasha's pov:

Y/n ❤️

Natasha
Y/n
Can we talk?

Y/n ❤️
Yeah, sure
What is it?

Natsaha
Who been on you mind??

Y/n ❤️
Ummmm...
You..
Why??

Natasha
Who got you time??

Y/n ❤️
You
What going on??

Natasha
Who you been vibing with??

Y/n ❤️
You
What are you trying to say???
Natasha??

Natasha
But why I can't make you mine??

Y/n ❤️
I-
Nat...
Do you??

Natasha
Yess
I like you
Sorry for telling you that
I know you don't feel the same way
I'm sorry

Y/n ❤️
Natasha I-

You blocked Y/n ❤️
___________________________________________

(Real life)

I blocked Y/n then I put my phone down and started crying I don't know why. I didn't mean to blocked her I just panicked because knew that she won't have the same feelings for me.

Few day later, I was still in my room I was more spacing from the others. They knew something was going on but they don't know what is it. "Mr. Stark told me to inform you all that some of the SHIELD agents with Nick Fury are coming right now" Jarvis announced, I knew I have to go but I can't they can't see me like this, I knew if they saw me like this everyone is going to ask questions. "The agents of SHIELDs and Nick Fury is here, and Agent Romanoff, Mr. Stark wanted you to come down" Jarvis announced it again.

I've gone up to my bed and left the room, when I walked in the living room a saw everyone with a shocked face I think, Nick Fury introduced the agent to me. But the last Agent is the one that I was shocked on. "And this is Agent Y/n Odinson" when Fury said the last words I was shocked, I saw a half-blonde girl who is on Fury's side "Nice to finally meet you Agent Romanoff" she said shakes my hand. "Since you know that you and my agents are going to work together on a mission, let's start the shall we?" Fury said and gone to the meeting room the agents followed him except for Y/n, she walks up to me "I already knew you have feeling for me and I hope this might not affect this mission" she whispers to me and left to go to the meeting room.
___________________________________________