Sweet Juices

Panting and small moans filled the kitchen, as well as not so quiet skin slapping. One could smell the stench of sweat and sex that filled the room. Jungkook's hands clenched the edge of the table, head falling back and legs opening wider than they already were. His tight hole clenched around the length that was inside him, notifying his lover that he was close to his release. As if knowing what the petite male was asking for, Taehyung sped up thrusting his cock rapidly in and out of the Bunny's hole. Jungkook screamed in delight, His whole body jerking forward with every thrust. His body felt like it was on fire, toes clenching and back arching he moaned one last time before the sudden pleasure of his release came. His whole body shook and his hole clenched even tighter around Taehyung's dick. Taehyung wanting to fill his own release as well thrust one last time, his knot shoving itself into his mate's juicy pussy. He threw his head back as he released his load into his lover.

It was all silent, except for the soft panting that came from the Alpha and his mate. The silence was ended by him "Wanna go again pup?" He asked as his breathing finally calmed down. The cute omega under him giggled "I don't think I can take any more of your cum inside me. You already came in me three times, my body won't be able to take much more".

Jungkook felt as if he were a water balloon but instead of it being water that filled his insides, it was cum. Taehyung sighed softly giving Jungkook a small smile "Okay pup, we can stop for today but don't expect me to always let you go" Taehyung said showering his Jungkook in kisses before pulling out of the latter.

~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Jungkook and Taehyung have had sex, and to say Taehyung was feeling sex deprived would be an understatement. They haven't gone this long without having sex since they were teenagers and living with their parents. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He ran in the house after feeding the last of the livestock, going straight to the kitchen, knowing Jungkook was probably in there making lunch and then grabbed Junkook and slammed him (lightly) into the wall beside them.

A gasp left Jungkook mouth, he was not expecting to be interrupted like this. Taehyung immediately started sucking on Jungkook's neck, grazing his lips over the mating mark he had once made. Jungkook whimpered, grabbing onto Taehyung's shoulders. "T-Taehyung" a moan escaped through Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung rubbed the omega's covered clit and chuckled as he moaned louder. "Already so wet for me, pup. Do you want my big fat cock in that tight hole of yours?" Jungkook nodded quickly, getting a spank on his thigh in return. "Use your words pup" Taehyung commanded."Y-yes pl-please Hyung" Jungkook was already lost in the pleasuring feeling of his clit being stimulated. Taehyung chuckled "You're already such a mess, begging for my cock" Taehyung sat his mate on the counter closest to them and pulled Jungkook's clothes off throwing them somewhere in the room. He kissed down his lovers body, sucking on the omega's thighs. He then pushed his legs farther apart, putting his head between them. His tongue grazed over Jungkook's clit, Jungkook moaned loudly intertwining his fingers into Taehyung's hair. The Alpha began shoving his tongue in and out of the pup's hole. "O-oh g-god Taehyung" Jungkook was close, his legs started to twitch and tightened around the head in between them.

The doorbell rang, stopping them from continuing. They both froze, Taehyung looked up at his mate who was looking down at him "Was someone supposed to come today?" He asked confusedly "well besides me, I don't think so". The doorbell rang once again, Taehyung sighed standing up and leaving to see who it was that destroyed their little session.

He opened the door and saw two adults and a child. The child ran up to him and hugged him "TaeTae-hyung". He smiled awkwardly and hugged back "Hey little buddy, what brings you guys here?" He asked looking up at the other two. They gave him a look of disgust, quickly turning it into a smile "We came to visit our son. We thought it'd be fun to surprise him".

As Taehyung was standing up Jungkook walked into sight, He looked at his parents with confusion "Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" The pair smiled at their son "Honey, we're so glad to see you. We thought it'd be fun to surprise you with a visit" They hugged him. Jungkook gave them both a small smile "oh that's great" Jungkook stated with little to no excitement.

"Oh we're sorry honey, we probably interrupted you guys. What were you two doing?" The three sat on the sofa diagonal to the loveseat that the couple was in. "I was drinking juice" Taehyung stated quickly, Jungkook face became bright red. "I want some juice!" The child in the room excitedly stated, Jungkook choked and laughed awkwardly "No Junghyun, He meant he was helping me with lunch." The little boy's face turned into a frown, A little "aw" left his mouth.

"oh well we'll let you get to it and go unpack our stuff in the guest house" Mrs. Jeon stated getting up with her husband. "Wait you're staying?" Taehyung stated showing not even the slightest bit of excitement. Mr. Jeon scoffed as he looked at the alpha's face "Yes we'll be staying for three days if you don't mind" Taehyung was about to answer saying Yes we do mind so leave, But Jungkook had already beaten him "Of course not, we'd love for you to stay". Taehyung sighed, Jungkook elbowing him for being so rude. He just wanted some time to fuck his cute omega against the kitchen counter, Is that too much to ask for.

The Jeons left, saying they'd be back once finished unpacking.

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and kissed him roughly, once his lips left his lovers he whispers into his ear "we have at least fifteen minutes, you think we can finish in that amount of time?" Taehyung chuckled lightly, a smirk painted onto his face "We've finished faster".

{Author Notes}

Hello!!
This isn't really my first story, but this is the first story I enjoy making. I won't rush myself on this story, becuz last time I did that I completely lost interest in the story.

I do look at comments, so if you have any commentary or suggestions for other episode, please feel free to comment. I personally love listening to how funny ARMY can be sometimes.

I take requests for other stories as well as this one (just message me). I don't just do BTS ships, I can probably make stories about other ships (I may not know them that well but I can do some research if needed) or I can make original characters.

Another thing is I might not get to all the requests or I might not find interest in some requests, so sorry if that happens.  I know it might be weird, but I don't feel uncomfortable about most kinks or ideas like beastiality, incest, etc. (Just cause I write or am not uncomfortable with it doesn't mean I condone it irl. My work is fictional) So if you feel you have a weird request, I will still probably do it.

If you see or come across anyone, please contact me becuz I really don't want that happening. It's stupid to copy such a thing. I do it out of pure enjoyment and when I see people copying my work  it takes the enjoyment out of it for me.