[nine] victorious beauty

His eyes fluttered slightly as the space between them started to close. Her eyes closed as his left hand cupped her cheek and she felt her bottom lip get caught between his teeth. She gasped slightly as he became comfortable with what he was doing and lightly sucked, he could feel her slightly tensing up but his other hand pressed on the small of her back and waited for her to reciprocate.

Her hands desperately touched every inch him she could get on through his clothes, immediately letting him know that she was letting herself be submissive. His hand, controlled, stayed on her hips until he dared to go lower. 

The very few seconds that she gave into it made his head spin like he was ascending into heaven, he groaned into her mouth as her hands got tied into his hair. "Charlie," she whispered a gasp so sinful it made her eyes widen in shock. He kissed the corner of her lips and then separated to look at her in admiration. His breathing was slowly, he couldn't stop smiling. 

"Sigrid," he whispered back, still looking at her lips. Their breath was intermingling, he didn't want to move, but she suddenly got the urge to push him off the bed and ask him to leave. "I want to make every single thing you think of to be something beautiful. I want your perspective of life to be a breathtaking one...because you're thinking of me," he licked his lips then met her eyes, who were glossy from the tears threatening to spill.

"I hate getting sentimental you know that but I tried to bring myself to hating you because of my mother...I just couldn't," he was speaking desperately, slurred, and his eyes drooped slightly when he noticed her begin to frown, "What?"

She decided to push him away, he stood up in offense but then picked up his attitude and looked down at his feet, "Oh."

She winced at the way his voice slightly cracked, "I'm sorry, Charlie."

He looked away in embarrassment, "It's fine," he swallowed thickly then looked toward the door, "If anything, I'm sorry for kissing you unexpectedly. I know we're nowhere near out of the circle of friendship so it was crazy for me to assume that...." he trailed off before shaking his head at his own thought. "It was dumb. I'll see you in class tomorrow," he started to walk toward the door which was already open but Sigrid followed behind.

"Charlie!" she grabbed his elbow to try and stop him as he walk outside to grab air. Charlie stopped when he felt her cold hand on his skin and she bumped herself on his back. "Charlie, why are you running away?"

"I didn't run away," he tried calming himself done from the pending river of tears threatening to fall down his cheeks like a child who just dropped their ice cream, "I'm just tired and I realized that I needed to get out of that room before I continued to spill my heart out."

She smiled slightly before letting go of his elbow, he continued walking outside, he opened the door and she went running out, "Can we talk about it please? Charlie, I didn't know you felt this way, I-" she cut herself off in embarrassment. "If I knew, I wouldn't have been so mean. You deserve to be treated decently, and I think that after these few days you shouldn't be liking me enough to kiss me."

"Oh what do you know?" he turned around, his coat hitting the opposite side aggressively from the unexpected turn. She stopped with a small gasp, her dress swayed in the wind and she pale skin was starting to go red as her bottom lip began to shake. She put her arms against her chest for warmth, he only looked at her with a glare. "What do you know, Sigrid? About my feelings?"

"Nothing," she whispered more to herself than to him, holding a little tighter to herself. Then she spoke up, "But I feel things too and maybe you should let me talk instead of running out into the cold like this is going to go away just because you found a place to hide in the forest," her hand aggressively motioned toward the field of trees behind him. "It doesn't work like that. If they did I'd ever get out of that forest, Charlie. Please come back inside."