The Secret Room and William Minerva

"So..." Norman began.

"What we need to investigate now is..." Emma continued.

"Outside." The three of them said in unison.

"Inside!"

"..."

Ray quietly walks to you before putting his whole arm over your head, trapping it beside his waist. You throw a small tantrum before giving up and stayed there. 'Hmmph! Everyone is a big dum dum!'

"We know most of what we need to about the house."

Norman added, "The training is going well. The tracking devices can be broken."

Ray continued, "We just need to get intel on the outside, and if we can outmaneuver the adults here, we can clear the wall."

"Next is checking out an escape route," Emma said with a serious tone.

"So this escape has three steps." Norman walks around as he explains, "One, get over the wall and escape. Two, get away from this farm safely. Three, establish a way to survive outside and become self-reliant."

'Self-reliant... Hmm, I'm pretty independent...I think? Agh! I don't care! All I need is Ray, Emma, and Norman!'

"Next is the second step. We need to focus on the outside."

'The outside...'

Ray released you from his hold, adding to Norman's plan, "First, we need information around the farm."

You raised your arm as soon as he finished. "Oh! Me! Me! Me! I know!" You enthusiastically said, clearing your throat before you announce, "When I climbed the tree the other day, I saw forest beyond the wall!" You rubbed the bottom of your nose with your index finger while proudly grinning. "See aren't I amazing!"

"Wow...haha, that's amazing (Y/N)." Norman praised, giving you his usual smile but with slight awkwardness. 

"Yup! Amazing!" Emma clapped and smiled along with Norman.

"..."

Ray wouldn't even try to please you.

To clear the awkwardness, Emma decided to ask Norman a thing relating to the outside.

"I have someone to I want to introduce." She said, determinedly.

'Someone?'

****

"The person I want to introduce is..." Emma rummages through the books in the library. She finally found the one and showed the page to the three of you. "This person."

She showed a mark of an owl with a name below.

"Mr. William Minerva?"

'Minerva...? Minerva.'

"Yep."

"Who's he?" Norman asked as he takes the book from Emma.

"I don't know. What I do know is that he's the previous owner of that book." She adds, "But he could also be on our side."

"What do you mean, Emma?" You asked, not knowing what she's trying to tell.

"This person has been conveying a certain message through books!"

"Oho!" 

Emma showed all the books that have the mark and displayed them in a row.

"This symbol is?" Norman asked.