More Than Just Friends

Best friends, that was what you and Fili had been, until Thorin had decided that it was time that Fili needed to learn what was expected of him when he became King. Everyone thought it was strange that you two were friends to begin with, as he was a Prince and you were a kitchen servant, but the two of you took no notice of what people thought and carried on with your lives. If only things were as they were a couple of months before. Fili just didn't seem to have to the time these days, whenever you tried to speak to him, he would brush you off and say that he was busy and he would speak to you later but he never did. The truth was you wanted to more than just friends with Fili, you had tried to deny your feelings towards him but whenever you did spend time together your feelings grew stronger and you couldn't push them away. 

One day you had finished work early and you were able to leave, so you decided that you would pay Fili a visit. You were so excited to finally spend some time with your best friend. You turned the corner and what you saw made you stop dead in your tracks, there was Fili kissing a maid. You couldn't believe it, Fili could never make any time for you but he was able to take a few mintues to snog the face off the maid. You quickly ran back to the kitchen and started to wash the plates, trying to keep your mind off what you had just saw.

A couple of hours later Fili came down to the kitchen, you heard him enter but decided not to acknowledge him, he coughed and yet again you ignored him pretending not to have heard him.

"Y/n."

"Yes."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to spend some time together. I've got the day free and I haven't seen you for awhile. So what do you say."

"I'm busy." You snap at him

"Wow. What's wrong."

"Don't act like you haven't got a clue Fili." You say still not facing him.

"I have no idea what you are going on about y/n. Please enlighten me."

"You say you've got the day free, so why has it taken you until now to come and see me."

"I had to talk to Kili about something." He says too quickly.

"Liar, I saw you kissing that maid. Your tongue halfway down her throat."

"Is this what this is about. I'm allowed to kiss who I want and you cannot stop me. We are friends y/n it shouldn't bother you."

You turn around and face Fili and throw a plate at him. He manages to dodge the plate and it smashes against the wall.

"What the hell has gotten into you y/n?"

"Just leave Fili."

Fili just stands there looking at you.

"Y/n, please talk to me. Are you jealous?"

"Yes Fili I am jealous I have loved you for a very long time, but I didn't think you could ever love me because I'm just a kitchen servent, but when I saw you kissing a maid it made me so angry."

"She kissed me. I told her I wasn't interested and that my heart belongs to another, next thing I know she's chasing after Kili."

"Your heart belongs to someone else."

"Yes, it belongs to you, that's if you want it."

Fili makes his way over to you and cups your face in his hands. You look up at him and see that he is smiling.

"So, do you want it or shall I keep it for myself."

"Well since you have my heart I think it's only fair I have yours." You say smiling.

Fili kisses you and you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry about the plate." You chuckle 

"It's okay, good aim by the way. It would have hit me if I hadn't of moved."

"Just because I work in a kitchen does not mean I don't know how to fight."

"You'll have to show me your skills one day, but now I think we should head to my room and get more comfortable. What do you say?"

You kiss him harder then before. You both fight for dominance but Fili wins and slips his tongue into your mouth and you moan when you feel his hands running over your body.

"Does that answer your question." You say gasping for breath.

"Yes it does."

Anyone feeling a part 2, let me know what you think of this imagine and I may consider writing part 2. Would just like to say thank you to my followers and readers you guys rule thank you so much for your support couldn't do it without you :)