S U M M E R

Celeste Clark

TW: mention of abuse

"A whole summer?" Zara asked. She gave me a concerned look, before Venus jumped in.

"Why not? You'll get to have sex ALL the time." Venus giggled.

I was very nervous to stay the whole summer with scorpius, not really scorpius but his father, Draco Malfoy.

"Scorpius is my boyfriend, we've been dating for years. My parents are in the middle of getting a divorce I don't want to be living with them right now." I explain.

Maybe I should have moved out of my parents house a while ago— and yes I am moving in with scorpius into his fathers house where his father also lives so technically scorpius and I aren't going to be living on our own like the adults we are but I need change.

"Anyways Scorpius is working for his dad part time or something. He's saving up and trying to go to finish up his Auror training." I exhaled a stressful breath.

When Scorpius first told me in our fourth year that he wanted to be a Auror I laughed.

He didn't find it very funny.

I was just so surprised that he wanted to be a part of the wizarding law enforcemen. Not that it's very surprising because his father is also an Auror but Scorpius didn't seem like the Auror type. 

Aurors have a very hard workload and it's very rigorous training.

"His dads a total dick." Zara scoffed.

"Yeah cause scorpius isn't?" Venus raised her eyebrow at Zara.

"Damn, good luck with both of them." Zara half smiled.

"I'm confused, weren't you and Scorpius fighting a few days ago." Venus looked at me as I pack my bag.

"We're good now."

For now.

"this summer will be good for me and scorp. It will be nice to have a break from the Constant fighting—"

"Girl, you deserve better." Venus looked at me her eyes full of worry.

"Don't girl me. Two second ago you loved the idea"

"Well the idea of sex" she giggled, "but seriously all you and scorpius do is argue, why don't you break up?"

"It wasn't always like this." I sighed.

Scorpius and I started dating our Sixth year, it was amazing he was sweet, caring and super outgoing which made me come out of my shell.

But when his mother died out Seventh year things changed. He stopped being his sweet—caring self. He started being rude, aggressive and soon became physical with me.