T I E S

Celeste Clark

Tw;Ed

Breakfast was quiet, it was just me and scorpius.

Topsy walked up to my seat with a shy smile as she held up a plate of fruits.

"Topsy knows how much you like fruit." She placed the plate on the table next to my plate of food.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Tops go get me some whiskey from my fathers cellar. Something expensive and that will go down easy." Scorpius ordered Topsy, he smirked at me as she ran off to the cellar.

"It's 9am, are you gonna get drunk this early?" I asked.

"No we are gonna get drunk this early." Scorpius stood up and walked around the table towards me.

"I don't think—"

"It's summer, we're supposed to have fun." Scorpius leaned down and kissed my cheek, "please." He mumbled as he kissed down my neck.

"What if your father finds out? He'll be pissed." I ran my hand through his hair.

"He won't find out and if he does he won't be mad at you, he'll yell at me a bit but he'll get over it." He pulled me up from my seat.

"You don't have to work today?" I asked.

"No."

Topsy came back in with a bottle of whiskey, "h-here sir." She mumbled and held out the bottle to scorpius.

"Will she tell your father?" I whispered.

"Don't tell anyone rat." Scorpius leaned down and glared at Topsy.

"Yes sir. Topsy will not speak of this." Topsy held her head down as she spoke.

I grabbed the plate of fruit off the table and brought it with me as scorpius and I walked to his room.

~

Hours later the bottle was almost gone and scorpius had drank most of it himself, he laid on his bed.

I walked over to him seeing that he was asleep I rolled my eyes and left his room.

I headed to the library that scorpius showed me when he gave me the tour of his mansion. Not that I wouldn't love living in a house this big it seems a little ridiculous.

I scanned the shelves for a while not finding anything I liked. In the far corner of the library there were a second of books I've never seen before- magical bondage? My eyes widened.

I contemplated taking a peek into the book and said fuck it- I'm curious.

I opened the book, every page I turned my heart racing more and more. Does Malfoy read these? Does he use these bondage spells? Oh god.