56- Who is her cousin brother...?

(11 years ago)

(11 years ago)

I acknowledged a crime scene and instead of keeping quite, I called police because I cannot prevent it from happening but at least I can do something.

That's what my thinking was. Everyone called me brave and smart for acting soo fastly and accurately but little did anyone knew that this act of bravery, will put me in a deep trouble.

(Present, Fourth Court Session.)

""So I want the opposition to take responsibility for the same regards."

My words were confusing for the audience but for the opposition and the judge, it was nothing new.

"Your honour, Miss. Narsule is trying to defame us-"

"Your honour, it's totally understandable that why I am telling the opposition to take the responsibility. As my client's best friend who is also a victim is on the hospital bed and in worst condition, it's understandable why I am worried about her security. The next court session, she will play an important role so what if some people don't want her to do that, that's why I am doing this. I hope the judge understands my intention behind my earlier statement and would order the opposition to take the responsibility."

I didn't let Miss. Kumari speak as I wasn't done speaking and moreover, with her talking would have done nothing but would have wasted the time.

"The court orders the opposition to take the responsibility."

The court session ended with the opposition taking the responsibility. Now, if something happens to Shamika, the first suspect will the opposition.

Vihaan was released but he couldn't go to his job until the court finds him not guilty. Vidhika is still in the jail as I predicted and will again go through investigation.

"Hello, this is Vaishnavi. Narsule. Vihaan is on now release now, keep an eye on his every action. I am damn sure something will get revealed but also, don't let your guard down. He is a police officer and obviously he is very smart enough to know our next move, so be careful. He can be dangerous too."

"Yes ma'am."

After the phone call was over, I contacted kairav but his phone was switched off. Very strange.

I shrugged it off and made my way towards the firm. As the next date of the court trial was in 5 days, I have to prepare a lot. Adhya's statement will be the strongest evidence of this case with that tattoo and business documents of the drug deals.

"The second forensic report of S.I. Pillai are out now and this time, in the report it have been stated that he gone into a deep shock because of getting accused and due to that shock, he lost all his senses and committed a suicide."