Fresh start part 2

Shinsou's POV:
Me and izu and I went up to my room and he saw the cats his his eyes turn pink but I think he didn't notice I didn't know what was going on his eyes keep changing color and he shows no emotions at all but I just shrugged it off I looked at izu as he went to touch the cat when he touched it he suddenly turn in to a small kitten with white furr I couldn't do anything I was shocked I never saw this happen and in my head I was freaking out my best friend my not be able to turn back to humen cat izu kept meowing at me but I didn't know what to do so I slowly move and run to dad and pa so I could tell them what had just happing "DAD PA IZU TURNED INTO A CAT" I said panting between each word then I got on my nees I never tuned that fast before in my life, I watched dad and pa running upstair to izu after a few second I got up and joined them izu was back to normal "dad how did you turn him back?" I quitioned " oh well I thought it might be done by his quirk so I just used my quirk on him" dad said as he looked down to see izu was sleeping "let's take him to bed and shen you go to sleep too" pa said leading us to my bedroom, dad laid izu on the bed then I went next to him pa tucked us in and a few minutes later I fell asleep next to izu.

Mic's POV:
I tucked the boys to sleep and left the room with shota, we went to the kitchen to have a talk "so what do you think his quirk is?" I asked shota "might be shapeshift but I am not sure yet" shota said as he drank the coffee "why it's ovaisly something to do with shape shifting we saw he turn into a cat" I said to shota with anslitly confused look "well don't you think it's weird that when we first met him he suddenly knew everything about us and for a wile it's reason his eyes keep changing.colors while he looks emotionless" shota explained "well ya we should take him to the a doctor" I said to shota exited to know what my new son quirk is going to be "no no we will take him to nezu" shota argued "but why won't taking him to the docter be better" I argued back "no nezu is better because when I first met him he said that the docter who was checking his quirk had killed his mother" shota said in a sad tone "oh then we will take him to nezu tomorrow in the morning after breakfast we are going to go to ua after all we work there then we let them stay with nezu or any other teacher" I said "ok then let's go to bed now" shota said.

(Time skip to the morning)

Izuku's POV:
I wake up slowly and see shen is sleeping next to
Me peasfully then I kissed his forehead because that what my mom use to do to me I got up and went down stares to see dad and pa making breakfast "good morning" I say to them which made them jump a little "sorry didn't here you coming good morning" pa said we a warm smile "good morning zuku" dad said while cooking "oh Zuzu we are going to the docter" pa said them dad glared at him and I think I was having a panic attack at theword doctor I don't want to go it started to get harder to breath i then I tugged my shirt neer my chest because I can feel my lung are not working I gasp for are "I I c-cant b-b-breath" I managed to say, they run toward me "ok zuku look at me" dad said I move my head slowly to face him "calm down breath in" he said and I do as he says and breath in "now breath out" he said and I breath out I start to calm down a little but still having a hard time breathing " ok again breath in and out in and out" he said to me and I do as he says I breath in and out about 5 time then I calmed down "are you okay" dad asked and I simply nod yes "I don't want to g-go t-to the d-d-docter please" I say to them "I AM SORRY I SAID THAT ZUZU PLZ FORGIVE ME I FORGOT WE ATE NOT GOING TO THE FOCTOR WE ARE GOING TO NEZU" pa screamed so loud " mic shut up my eardrums will burst" dad said to pa.

( time skip to when they finished breakfat and are at ua)

Izuku's POV:
We are now at this hero school dad and pa work at we went in toke some swings and turns to finally reach the place we are suppost to know what my quirk is "hey izu are u exited to know what your quirk is" shen asked me "yes I am" I say showing no emotions again "you don't seem like it is something wrong zuzu" pa asked with a conserned tone "ya I am fine" showing no emotions what do ever " your eyes are yellow do you know why" dad asked  " no I don't" I replied, dad knocked at the door and we hear a ".come in" we all walk in and see a bear mouse looking creature we sat down " so what brings you here"  mr.nezu said  " we want to know what our sons quirk is" dad said  " why didn't you take him to the doctor" mr.nezu said, and I filched at the word of doctor "uh he um some bad history with doctor" dad said trying to explain to mr.nezu "ok then what your name young man" mr.nezu asked me "I-izuku a-aizawa" I said to me.nezu "ok well I am nez-" I cut him off not able to hold my self from saying " name nezu birthday January 1 hight 85 cm (2'9 1/2) blood type A quirk high spec, high spec grants you an animal unparalleled intelligence, perception and comprehension that far surpasses that of a humen, though this quirk you are capable of thinking, speaking and acting like a humen, this quirk grands you flawless leader ship skills which aknowledge by the fact that you are the principal of UA high school the top hero school in Japan you were also experimenting on you like tea to" I said all in one breath then looked at there faces which where shocked " uh sorry I couldn't hold back" I said "wait you were experimented on" dad shouted at nezu "plz don't scream dad I am sorry p-please d-don't scream" I said without emotions that left the confused and sad " izu your eyes are eyes are changing to white and blue" shen said to me " I might need to know his quirk ASAP because standing next top him shows me he had a lot of power which might be dengerous" mr.nezu said  "is that why the doctor killed my mom and called me a monster" I said (ok I know I didn't mention that he called him a mister but just act like he did) to them which left them more shock "no no zuku your not a monster that doctor was the monster" dad said trying to cofert me "ok now come with me izuku let's check your quirk so u can be a hero" mr.nezu said which made me happy I want to become a hero then my I could feel my eyes turn bright yellow.

( time skip sorry so now nezu got a blood text and an X-ray I figured out what deku quirk is and he told them what izuku's quirk/quirks are that left them in shock then they left the office, I will explain izuku's quirk next chapter which I promise I will do after I get done with my doctors appointment ok)

Have a nice day and here is some love and support 💕✨💚❤️💛💚💙🧡💜🖤🤍🤎💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

Sorry if the story is bad but enjoy