Two steps behind

You shut the tardis door and turned to the doctor. "were in the 1980s"
"So you've said" he smirked
"The 19 flippin 80s, some of my favorite songs were made here"
"Well we shouldn't just stand here and miss it then shall we"
You shook your head but then stopped,
"I wanna change"
"Well alright there should be something in the wardrobe over there"
You ran over to the wardrobe and picked up black tights, with an oversized F/C sweater that came down to your mid thighs, and brown boots that came up to your knees,(if you have short hair, it's combed to one side with the rose pin holding it in place|if you have long hair it's teased and really big with no pin.)
"Alright let's go"
You opened the tardis doors and were in a court yard, there was a stage, and def leopard was playing "two steps behind"
Out of no where the doctor placed his hands on your hips and spun you around.
"You planned this"
"Guilty as charged"
He smiled, you just rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, placing a soft kiss on his cheek as you slow danced.
After the song was over, you and the doctor sat on the grass and enjoyed the rest of the concert,and you smiled when he said.
"Now let's really go save someone."
(HEY GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE SECOND BOOK, BUT I WILL BE WRITING A THIRD ONE SO WATCG FOR THAT, AND DO I HAVE ANY DEF LEOPARD FANS OUT THERE, ANY WAY HOPE YOU GIYS ENJOYED
UNTIL NEXT TIME MY KAWAII READERS)