Preface

♧♧♧

"Okay, deal! I will help you to reach your goal, to reach that place. Instead, you will give me the information of it, for my historical Fictional book." I looked at the old man with a confident smile.

His brown eyes was sparkling with spark of achievement, while he was looking at my eyes.

"Deal sealed!" He smiled extending his right hand towards me.

Grabbing it with my right hand, I shook it with his hand rhythm.

Yes, Deal sealed!

♧♧♧

Sunayana Sanyal, a newly graduated liberal arts student of a reputed university, had a special interest in writing Fictions.

One day, out of blue an idea popped into her mind, 'to write a perfect historical Fictional novel of her own.' As her fierce nature of doing something unique, she began to work on it with her friends and continuously failing to grab the particular necessary information for it.

Untill oneday, she met the valuable source of that information, Professor Anirudh Roy. From that moment, her life turned into an unexpected path where she found an another reality hidden beneath the dust of various historical events...

...and a long lost saga of love!

Will she able to discover it completely?

Peep to join the adventurous journey of Sunayana and Dr. Anirudh Roy.

~♧♧♧~

Share your thoughts on it. Don't forget to vote the chapter.
With Love
Sumi96

~♧♧♧~

<~♧♧♧~>°°°

<~♧♧♧~>
°°°