Chapter 9. Monster in disguise

ANNA'S POV:

Oh shit.

Taylor revealed the contents of the metal box, What she revealed can end my family's secrets and can leave us in danger our whole life... The box showed copies of documents like my birth certificate, our social security number, the codes to unlock the safe where my parents leave checks for tens and millions of dollars. Documents and notes my parents never write down or keep for the sake of our lives and company from people who target us like the position I'm in.

This means the end, Right? They're going to kill me if I don't comply or accept their deal I have to complete. Taylor then lifts up a red cloth under the documents in the plastic bag, Underneath the red cloth reveals tools like Knifes, a Taser, Sharp tools, Handcuffs, a gun, and even more items I can't even describe how intimidating they look.

Once Taylor is done setting up whatever she had in the box, and placed them onto the table facing me to look at. She lifts her head to look at me in the eyes. We made eye contact but she quickly broke that by pulling out sheets of paper with the questions she's meant to ask me. Taylor flips through the papers looking for a particular piece. Bingo, She pulls it out taking the other sheets of paper away into the metal box. She then looks at me then glances back to the paper, dragging her middle finger down the paper then stopping.

"Aright shumate" She said without leaving her nose away from the paper, She lifts her head to look at me.
"Who were to talking to in August when we broke up" She questioned me with a serious face, looking at me in the eyes.
"I was talking to Ag, AnnaGrace McDaniel when we broke up" I said looking back at her I looked her up and down checking her out, She blushed. Ah so my charm still works on her.
She asked me more personal and business questions and we continued.

————————

We finished answering hundreds of questions, I had blood everywhere and my wrists were red and sore from the handcuffs being extremely tight around my wrists, There were questions where I couldn't answer or my parents would be murdered or our business would drop and we'll become bankrupt. Taylor invited other people into the room to punish me those people consisted of their gang members, Jersey, obviously Taylor, Connor, and their assistant. All there was in the room were laughter and grins on everyone's faces seeing me yell or scream in pain, I'm used to the pain so I didn't react that bad but the knifes and gun hurt like a bitch.

Everyone eventually left the room leaving Taylor and Jersey in the room, they all gave me smirks and grins when the left the room. Jersey on the other hand gave me a worried look while see looked at my body. I was left in my Sports bra and my grey sweats. Blood soaked and stained my sweat pants, my black Nike sports bra was fine but I definitely needed a shirt to cover all my stab wounds. Jersey left the room and soon Taylor followed. Jersey came back without Taylor, she had a first aid kit, rubbing alcohol, Bandages, stitches, and meds to help fix myself from feeling lightheaded and dizzy.

"You look messed up fucking bad" she said laughing a bit adding Alcohol to my stab wounds and giving me painkillers to help reduce the pain.
"No shit Sherlock I got shot and stabbed, look at me." I said staring into her green eyes. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes, we made eye contacted next thing I know we started leaning in until I stopped.
"Thanks for fixing me up I'm going to get rest."  I walked away from her limping from the gun shot wound on my leg that made me lose a lot of blood. I went over to the bed that was in the room I was tied up to. I moved the covers and went underneath them closing my eyes and soon falling asleep.

EVA'S POV:

Me and the girls soon stood up from being together crying against each other's shoulders. We wiped out tears, I looked around the room looking at all the girls in the room. Anna's friends still gripping onto their guns, Dev had Anna's gold plated gun that soon returned into dev's pocket. I needed to find the person responsible for us suffering, I know these girls holding these guns know 100% because why would they be holding guns like they know what is happening or what is going to happen. I'm going to make sure they answer my questions.

"I know you guys know who did this" I said looking at Madi, Dev, Sab, and Cynthia. They all looked at each other and nodded. Dev spoke.

"Yes, we do. You know this person actually." She said looking at me a bit pissed off. So, I know this person. Yeah right that screams bullshit like I believe that hah.

"That's bullshit." I replied stepping close to dev's face looking at her right in her eyes, she looked like she was about to punch the absolute shit outta me.  The girls sensed the tension between us so Katie pulled me back away from dev.

"So you don't b-believe us, After Anna s-sacrificed herself for us?" Sab said while tears started to form again in her eyes, Karina walked towards me with tears in her eyes and slapped me across the face.

"Your being a bitch and you know that Eva, you don't believe them. Why aren't you believing them. If you wouldn't believe them why did Anna sacrifice herself for us, if we weren't here she still would've done it... And I know that from my heart" Karina said as tears started to stream down her cheeks as she spoke looking at me

"Your cold hearted Eva, you really are." Rachel said from behind me. I really am. I really am cold hearted. Why didn't I believe them. Maybe I do know this person like they said, but who do I know that did this who is really like a monster in hiding..?

"I'm really sorry guys, I didn't mean to act like that way. I really do apologize for me acting that way, I deserved that slap from Karina. Who do I know that did this..?" I apologized and after asking them a question I was curious about.

Anna's friends and Karina looked at each other. Sab nodded after Karina pulled out her gun removing her mag and reloading her putting it back into her pants, What the fuck. She's apart of this too? Karina then whispered something into Madi's ear then into Cynthia's ear. They both nodded and Karina then looked back at me, she sighed.

"Connor" they all said at the same time.

.....................
Connor finna get a whooping
1353 words 🥸