Rufus

*Your P.O.V*

Walking over to the assignment board, you passed the table where Sting and Rogue sat talking to Rufus and trying to tune out Orga's singing. "Oi! (Y/N)-chan!" Sting called out trying to get your attention, as usual. Rogue just looked over at his partner and shook his head. Sting would never learn that you didn't like him, and his flirting was just making matters worse. Ignoring him you continued going to the board to select a solo mission. "Sting. If my memory is correct, which it always is, (Y/N) doesn't like you." Rufus stated, making Sting glare at him then walk over to you. "(Y/N)-chan is what he said true, why don't you like me?!?!?!?" You looked Sting dead in the face and nodded/shrugged at the same time, then flicked him on the forehead, sending him flying backwards towards his table. If Sting wasn't the master you probably wouldn't have done that. Rogue just shook his head at him. "What did I tell you Sting. She doesn't like you." Rufus spoke using a slightly annoyed tone. He walked over to the door and went outside. "Look what you did Sting." You stated bluntly. Rubbing his forehead, Sting continued trying to flirt with you. "Oh come on (Y/N)! Why don't you like me, everyone likes me!" Several different grunting/coughing sounds were heard when he said that. It was starting to get late and you were ready to go home. Sting wasn't paying attention to you at the moment so you took your chance. Right as you made it out the door and were about to shut it your exceed Canterlou,{A/N Ya forgot to say you're a dragon slayer. any type you want to be.} called out to you. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave me!!!!!" You froze in your spot and hoped that Sting didn't hear her. "Oi! (Y/N) it's getting late, let me walk you home!" He said, sprinting over to Canterlou picking her up then over to you. "No Sting you do-". He cut you off by grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the guild and on to the side walk. Canterlou had jumped out of his arms and was flying back to your house. "Bye (Y/N)!" Canterlou said then winked, knowing what was going to happen. "Damn cat." You muttered, then sped up your pace. "Wait (Y/N)!! Slow down!" Sting walked faster so he could catch up to you. When he caught up he grabbed your hand and held it again. "Hey (Y/N)." Sting started to talk but waited for you to reply. "What Sting?" "I thought happiness started with an H." "Huh?" You asked growing confused and not catching on. "So then why does mine start with U." Sting finally said smiling. Your eyes widened at what he said. "Sting.....I wish you would stop flirting with me....I don't like you and your flirting is getting annoying." With that you stopped at your front door, and turned your back on him. "Sting, go find some one who actually loves you like you love me. Like Yukino she likes you." You said turning around to face him. "But (Y/N)." "No buts Sting just go." You walked inside and shut your door.

=====================Time Skip to your solo mission=======================

{(D/N) means dragons name k. got it? good.}"(D/N) Roar!" You yelled surprising the dark guild you needed to take out. Being sneaky was your specialty, always has been and always will be. "(D/N) blinding wing slash!" You continued knocking down mage after mage, until one stood alone. Walking up to him you grabbed the front of his shirt and questioned him. "WHERE ARE THE HOSTAGES!" You screamed at him and slammed him against the wall until he started speaking. "I-in the b-basement." He continued to stutter, that is until you punched him in the face knocking him unconscious. Walking toward the basement stairs, then down them you came to a horrible sight. Three females, each around the ages of 13-17, were hung up on the walls. You ran over to them and undid the chains around their wrist, then using your healing ability to heal them enough to where they could walk and talk. "Are there anymore people here?" You asked with urgency, needing to know if anyone was still left. The girls gasped and one of them pointed behind you. You started to turn around until you felt someones fist connect with your temple. After about an hour later you woke up face to face with the dark guilds master. "Good morning (Y/N). Did you have a nice nap?" He asked with a sadistic smile. "W-where are the o-other girls." You managed to spit out at him, your voice laced with venom. "Oh they're ok, because they did their job correctly." He continued. You sat there listening to his nonsense building some magic power. Under your breath you casted the spell. "(D/N) poisoning ROAR!" You yelled the last part surprising him. The spell hit him full force in the stomach. He flew backwards and when the dust cleared, he was on his back laying on the floor not moving. Yanking your arms forward one at a time, you freed your self from the restraints. Walking up the basement stairs, you noticed the three girls sitting at a table on the main floor their backs to you. "Damn. We made a ton of jewels on this job." Evil chick one said to the others. They all agreed with her. Walking up behind them, you tapped your foot and tsked. "Well well well. Look what I have here. New punching bags." You stated and smiled sadistically. They turned around with fear on their eyes. "So....who's first?" You said still smiling. You threw punch after punch until none of them stood. You walked outside through the now destroyed front door. Walking out of the forest and into the town you went to the clients house, and explained to them that their daughters who had been 'taken' just ran away and joined the dark guild. They gave you the reward and you went on your way. You walked back to Sabertooth since it wasn't that far at least an hour away. When you got back to the guild Rogue greeted you and so did Sting. "How was the mission (Y/N)." Rufus came up behind you and scared you. Reflexes took over and you turned around and punched him in the stomach. "Oof." Was all that was heard by the people around you. "Sorry Rufus, but don't ever do that." You walked away and went to talk with Yukino. Rogue walked over to Rufus who was doubled over clutching his stomach. "I take it that you haven't told her that you like her. Huh?" Rufus just glared at him and Rogue just continued talking. "You might want to tell her soon, cause I'm pretty sure there are some guys in town with their eyes on her." With that Rufus stood up and walked outside, but not before replying to Rogue. "Tell (Y/N) to meet me outside the guild." Then he went out. You were about to get up and take another job but Rogue stopped you. "Hey, (Y/N). Rufus wants you to meet him outside." Thinking to your self you got up and went outside to meet him. "What did you need Rufus?" You asked confused. "(Y/N). I want you to remember this like I will. I love you." Replying back you said to him almost the exact same thing. "I love you too, Rufus and I will always remember this." You walked up to him and hugged him. Looking up into his eyes you say delight and relief in them. "I'm glad you said that (Y/N)." With that he kissed you. You stood there shocked, then after you were done being shocked you kissed back and he smiled into the kiss, so did you.

===============================================================================

Hey minna! This was a requested x reader so I hope you like it! and thank you to @fmageek77 for requesting this so I really hope you like it and sorry it took me so long to type!!! Any ways thanks for reading!!

~Lynn