Jellal part 1

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has started and since at my school freshman get a lot of work, I will update when I can! And this is an Au. I know I have done a bunch but they are sooo fun! And I might have made Natsu a bad guy or is the bad guy Gray?

---------------------

*Flash Back*

       Jellal had just proposed two days ago, when everything went downhill. You would have never predicted what happened. Natsu was protective of you, and everything you did he would eventually find out.  He wanted you to be happy, but he disliked who you chose to be happy with. Two, that's how many people loved you. One forced, the other had fallen in love. Just like Gray, you were forced into love, Natsu forced you and Gray to love each other. You knew he loved a girl named Juvia, yet your brother Natsu forced him to love you by threatening Juvia. He could never be happy that you loved someone else. You ran away from your controlling brother years ago, yet he found you again. You did everything you could like dying your hair, changing your clothing style, cutting your hair. But he always found you. This was it you finally had enough, you took Natsu to court for harassment and stalking. The verdict was in your favor, he was sent to jail for a year.  That was enough time for you to move across the country and actually fall in love. You had met Jellal as you were moving into your new apartment, and he offered to help you finish moving. Since there were only a few boxes left you shrugged and went back down the lift to get the rest of them, not caring if he followed or not. Once you got to your car you opened the trunk and grabbed a box that was slightly heavier than the rest. You stumbled backwards from pulling the box out. "Hey, careful (Y/n)."

*End Flashback*

~At your job the day, everything went downhill (Also after Natsu has been released.)~

       It was now your lunch break, and you were meeting Jellal  at a café that was just a walk down the street from where you work. "Bye (Y/n)!" Lisanna chirped as you walked out the main doors. You looked back and waved, then started walking down the street. You could see Jellal standing at the corner waiting for you. Just two days ago he declared that he loved you more than anything by getting down on one knee and asking you to be his wife. In a few months you will no longer be (Y/n) (Y/l/n), you will now be (Y/n) Fernandes. But that feeling of glee as you thought about what has happened and will happen, turned to dread. Jellal and the café were just four stores away, when you passed a small alley and the hair on the back of your neck stood straight up. "Hey (Y/n). Long time no see huh?" Natsu growled as he dragged you into the alley and into a car that whisked you to the other side of town. While this was happening Jellal had seen you smile, then tense up, so he started to jog towards you. Yet when he saw you dragged into the alley, he ran and turn the corner in time to see you with a terrified look in your eyes yet a calm demeanor as you were dragged into the car. "(Y/N)!" He sprinted to the car as Natsu slammed the door shut with a smirk, then the car took off. You knew it was too good to be true. Sure Natsu wanted you happy, but not the way you wanted to be happy. He always found out where you were, who you were with, and what you were doing. It was one thing to run from him and having him find you, but when he finds you and also finds out you are engaged with some one who he didn't pick. Well lets just say, you were entering a new circle of hell. You could only hope that Jellal could find and save you, or if you could escape before he forced you to marry some one. Sadly that feeling of hope was dashed with one sentence. "One more hour until the wedding ..... Mrs. FullBuster."

____________

Please don't kill me! I just hope you liked it and what do you think will happen next? I will give you a hint, in the form of a question. 'Why does Natsu (YOUR BROTHER) a jerk/direct his hatred towards you?'   Thanks for reading!

                                                                                          ~Lynk