Chapter 7

Built in the Capital of the Land of Lightning, is the residence of the Royal Daimyo Family of the very Nation. 

Sitting inside the throne room, face thoughtful and eyebrows furrowed, the Lightning Daimyo processed the reports Daito and Kamika gave him. The other members of the Family, specifically his wife and three children, were off to the side and looking mildly worried.

"Are you sure about what you found?", he really tried to deny it with all his might, but his heart hoped for the positive answer from both of his spy.

Daito and Kamika gave each other grim glances before Daito breathed and nodded, "Hai Daimy-sama, Lord Minato is under the care of someone who looked like Lady Mina. We had found out that she also possessed the Royal Medallion."

The Lightning Daimyo breathed as he leaned back at his throne in numbed shock.

His wife, Hiei, looked worried. "And are you sure she didn't stole it? The Medallion?"

Daito shook his head, "No , Hiei-sama. Kamika was confronted by the woman herself and knew that the Medallion wasn't stolen. However, there was one thing that Kamika had noticed about her."

The Kumo-nin Shinobi glanced at his partner to start talking. Grimacing, Kamika breathed as he bowed his head, "The woman is half Uzumaki", there was a sharp intake of breath, "I'm not sure if she was there during the massacre, but I had at least found out that the Uzumaki heiress is in her custody with Lord Minato as well."

"Father", the Heir to the Lightning Daimyo started, "I don't think there is a motive here."

The Lightning Daimyo rose an eyebrow, "And how are you so sure son? She has your cousin and the Heiress of the Uzumaki Clan right in her grasp, you never know how she'll use this to her advantage."

"Because that's just it father, she doesn't have any interest whatsoever in exploiting them."

The Lightning Daimyo narrowed his eyes and gestured for his son, "Explain."

His son nodded before he continued, "She has no interest in revenge at all Father. From what Daito-san and Kamika-san said, this Naruto Uzumaki held no malice or any negative thoughts about Minato-san and the Uzumaki Heiress. If I didn't know any better I would say that she's just doing this out on her own interest and in the goodness of her heart."

The Shinobis inside the room have to smother themselves before an audible snort or laughter erupt from their mouths. In the cruel world they currently live in now, actions are always looked upon in suspicion and a threat.

The Lightning Daimyo, Lord Raiden, hummed and ignored the Shinobis as he contemplates what his son said. Minato Namikaze was the last link he has to his precious baby sister after the incident with Hanzo the Salamander, the Leader of Amegakure had murdered his sister and husband. Ray Senju was a Legendary Threat with a reputation to match his father, Tobirama Senju, one of the reasons why Hanzo killed him along with Mina no Kuni.

And the woman, Naruto Uzumaki. The almost carbon copy to his sister if what Daito and Kamika said is to be be believed. 

Narrowing his eyes, he turned towards his advisor, "Search through the Family History. Find out if Naruto Uzumaki is connected to someone in the Royal Family."

That.. was not what they were expecting.

Kamika couldn't help but stare blankly at the Lightning Daimoy. What? Just because the woman looked like the long dead Mina no Kuni doesn't mean that she's a relative.

The Advisor bowed, "At once Daimyo-sama."

Nodding, Lord Raiden turned his eyes towards the two Shinobis, "While were trying to find her identity, continue protecting my nephew's well being inside the Village. And also, try to fish out information from her if you can."