A lot of Talking.

All I have to say for myself is:  Writers Block.

I have written this chapter 10 times!  Every time was dramatically different than what you are about to read.  I had a little bit of how I wanted this to go but it was hard guys.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Why is Alex - " I was cut off by Ally shushing me and Damon looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"He's a heavy sleeper so if you wake him up violently he starts swinging. He packs a strong punch." He told me while turning left.

I was currently in Ally's car. Damon driving and Ally in the passenger seat while I sat in the back with a sleeping Alex.

School started in five hours.

"Why again are we up at three A.M.?" I asked.

Ally had kept calling at 2:40 until I had answered and told me to pack a swimsuit.

"I don't feel like swimming before school. I need more sleep." I muttered.

Not only did I need sleep for school but also to think of what to say to Fritz. The two days were officially over and anytime I heard my phone go off I would freak out thinking it was him wanting to talk. The two days apart I spent it being the old Val who would spend all day in the room on the internet. Surprisingly nothing on the internet kept my interest. So I tried to read books but not even that kept my mind off the boy who I couldn't stop to thinking of.

The problem with all this is that I let him affect too much of my feelings. If he backed out of plans I let myself get sad because of it. This didn't mean I didn't want to be with him, just that we might've rushed things. He was the first boy I met other than my cousin and I was the first girl he met that could hand sign. Evidence of this is that we didn't start having trouble until he met Emily.

"In one day we are doing two things you've never done." Damon told me.

"Skipping school and going to the beach!"

I flinched away from Alex who now looked wide awake. So the next minute was spent with Alex yelling good morning to us.

"But our grades!" I cut in. I'm all for new things but cutting class didn't sound like a fun thing and then I remembered, "Beach! But it's November!"

All talking ceased for a second before the twins erupted. Ally yelled about skipping school being a blast, while Alex yelled about how no one goes to the beach this late in the year so we have it to ourselves.

"So wait," I started when they quieted down, "Why did we have to get up at three?"

"The nearest beach is a four hour drive." Damon told me, "And we want to stay for a while."

"So just us four at the beach, that sounds nice." I told them.

Instead of joyous yelling I got silence. Both twins were fidgeting and not looking at me so I caught Damon's eyes in the rearview mirror.

He coughed, "Chace is in his car driving the others."

"Others?" I asked, slowly but already knowing who the others were.

"Yeah, you know." Damon started listing, "Taylor, Jordan, Cody, -"

"And Fritz!" Alex interrupted, "We know what happened so we all planned this!"

"Alex!" Ally yelled at her brother.

"You guys planned this because of that? How do you guys even know?" I asked.