Ch3- Chace

New Chapter!  Like how fast I'm posting up chapters?

Please Enjoy!

Right now we were eating at a small diner called Dough's Diner. I thought it would be a pizza place and when I said this I got laughed at. Apparently it was just the hot spot in town for burgers and fries.

The boys at this second were all stuffing their faces.  Damon and Alex on my right and Fritz in front of me.  Unfortunately when boys stuff their face they don't have proper manners.  Well at least Alex didn't.

"This is great!" Alex yells, food spraying out.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Damon tells him.

I'm actually surprised how calm Damon can be around Alex.  On the truck ride over, Alex had told me that they have been friends since 7th grade.  So I guess Damon had a lot of years of ignoring Alex's yelling.

"Hey look there's Chace!"  Alex yells, dropping his burger and running to the boy who just walked in.

I froze.  This was one of the hottest people I have ever seen.  With his shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes.  This time I was used to blue eyes so I didn't get caught staring at them for so long.  But his hair! It reminded me of Fritz's hair. How I had wanted to touch it so much.

Thinking of Fritz I turn to look at him.  He must be excited to see his best friend but instead he was frowning at me.  I slightly frown back and Fritz snaps out of it and smiles at me.

I didn't have time to ask what's wrong because right then Chace gracefully has the guys next to Fritz scoot over.  Fritz didn't really look like he wanted to scoot over but did.

Chace finally sits down in front of me and grins, showing off his perfect straight teeth.

"I'm Chace." Chace tells me while also signing.

I smile shyly at him, hopefully I won't make myself look like a fool. "Val."  I say timidly while sticking out my hand to shake. 

Everyone actually stops to stare at my hand and just when I'm about to pull back Chace wraps his hand around mine.

"It's great to see that some people still handshake."  Chace tells me.

When he lets go of my hand I just look at it.  My first handshake. And it was with a guy like Chace.  I can practically still feel his hand on mine.

"Are you alright?  Did I squeeze too hard?" Chace asks worried.

No you didn't squeeze hard enough, was what I wanted to say but of course even I knew that that's not something you should ever say in public.

"I'm just in shock. That was actually my first handshake." I say in awe.

Now I'm not the only one in shock.  I can see it written all over Chace's face.  When he opens his mouth Fritz leans a little bit in front of him to get my attention cutting off poor Chace.

"You said you don't get out much.  Just how often do you get out?"  Fritz asks.

Now was the time I tell them the lame truth.  The truth that even though I've had some fun with them that I just wanted to be home.  Home with my laptop.  My high speed internet.

"Never. I don't ever leave the house." I announce.

By now I was used to their silence when I did something that shocked them, but this time the silence was too long.  I look up at shocked faces except for Fritz.  He has a soft smile, his lips looking so kissable.