189: rail

Elaine's POV

We've been back for a little over a month now and Billie had a photoshoot scheduled then we will go to WWE. It was a little hot today so me and the kids were swimming, well Skylar was but I was just playing with Aidan in the ledger. Billie's photoshoot was being held in the premises. The house phone rings and I go answer it in the longue, and I find Billie and the crew there taking snaps. I answer the call then Billie comes and hold me from the back.

Billie: mamas

Elaine: babe

I pull away and look at her, she looked so good and she was staring back at me but in a particular area. I trace her eyes and she was staring at my bullet hole, which I hate and she loves. The weird thing about Billie and I is that I love what she hates about herself and she loves what I hate about me. I try to put my legs together to close it.

Elaine: gosh Billie

Billie: what?

Elaine: you're so embarrassing

Billie: (chuckle) you look good in that bikini

Elaine: (rolls eyes) it's just a big hole between my thighs

I roll my eyes at her and she pulls me to her and whispers to me.

Billie: it's a gate to my little heaven

My eyes widen at her comment and I get flustered.

Billie: (chuckle) I gotta go

She goes to the garden where her shoot set up now was. I stand there still flustered, I then go back to the kids. After that I went to bathe Aidan while Hannah helped Skylar freshen up, after I was done with Aidan I also freshened up. Then we had lunch.

Billie: what time are we leaving?

Elaine: (checks watch) when we're done eating, because we're already late

Billie: okay

We had lunch then the driver picked us up and we left. Billie was carrying Aidan while Skylar was telling me all about what she wants on her birthday. We finally arrived in the stadium and we had to be taken to the entrance where only authorised personnel were allowed because of the crowd that gathered around us when they saw us. We went backstage and we met some athletes and stuff. Then the show finally started and Billie got us snacks. 

Billie: I couldn't find your Cheetos so I brought you Takis too

Elaine: it's fine, thank you

Billie: it's a pleasure

I smiled at her and watched the show. It was so interesting but Skylar and Aidan kept bugging me.

Elaine: (sigh) gosh these kids

Billie: (chuckle) I'm going to get some fresh air I'll take them with

I nod at her and she peck my lips then they all go. I sit there while watching the game and some few people especially teen boys would come and ask for pictures with me. After a while Billie came back with the kids and sat down.

Billie: what did I miss?

Elaine: I'm not so sure I was busy taking pictures

She laughed as she could see the irritation in my face. I was so frustrated because all I ever wanted to do was watch WWE but now I can't enjoy it as a normal person because people asked for picture and I get overwhelmed very fast

Billie: sorry

Elaine: (sigh) it's fine

I take Aidan from her and then lean on her, while we spoke.We watched the show for sometime then a kiss cam landed on us. I looked at Billie and she looked at me.

Elaine: oh my goodness, what should we do?

Billie: kiss?

Elaine: we're in public

Billie: I'd let you rail m...

I quickly shut her mouth with my hand then people started chanting kiss. She looked at me and smirked and I just blush from what I'm about to do. She cups me then we kiss. We kiss for sometime then we pull away and I blush. Skylar looks at us and shakes her head.

Billie: you don't want me to kiss mommie?

Skylar: huh uh

Billie: (chuckle)

-❤️