Carter in his hero costume

Name:Carter Brooks
Hero Name:Static
Age:22
Nationality:British
Quirk:Lighting
Quirk abilities:
-Fast healing
Carter has broken bones often and they tend to heal with in 3-4 hours.
-Speed punches
These punches will have higher damage on the opponent than a normal punch would,he can hit 10× as many punches in a 1 at 10× more power.
-Super-sonic punch
In order for him to do this he would have to have a running start to gather enough speed and power for the punch.
-Running up buildings
In order to do this he will have to maintain a certain amount of speed to stay on the side of the building he can also run down the buildings if he can hold the speed till then.
-Running on water
Same thing about the running on buildings,he has to maintain a lot of speed for this.
-Speed mirage
This is when Carter runs into different spots over and over getting quicker each time but he leaves almost a complete copy if himself behind,that is a speed mirage,the copy wont take bullets or any attacks like a physical copy would.
-Change his voice
Carter can vibrate his vocal chords which allow him to change what his voice sounds like,he uses this to hide his voice from others such as villains or reporters so his identity isn't blown.
-Lightning throw
Again with the building and water trick,he needs to build up speed,he then grabs lightning from his trail which he leaves when he runs and throws it at the opponent.
-Long jump
Carter can jump across around 36-100 metres with a running start to help boost him into the air.
-Time travel
Carter doesn't enjoy doing this and avoids it as much as possible but if he runs at a continued high speed he back launch himself back or forward in time.
-Vibrating hand
This sounds odd but if he hit you with this,he would out killed you or paralysed you temporarily.
-Fast reading
Just reading but he could understand the whole book in 5 seconds.
-Wind tunnels and vacuum tunnels
Wind tunnels is when Carter spins his arms in circular motions with creature almost controlled tornadoes which can slow down mostly anything and vacuum tunnels word the other way around.
-Phasing
Phasing is when Carter vibrates his body and anything else that he is holding or touching and items will go clean through him like he wasnt real.
-Slow motion
This is something Carter doesnt have great control over.Sometimes he will be having a normal day then the next thing he knows everything is slow,he can see a humming bird flapping its wings clearly,a bullet breaking the air as he glides through the air,everything is slow but that does give him an advantage to pull off some amazing pranks.
-Time remnant
T

his is when Carter runs back in time and meets himself,creating a temporary duplicate.
-Dimensional travel
He needs a emulator to double his speed in order to travel to different dimensions but it is possible.
-Invisibility
This is when he phases but faster for them to completely vanish,giving the illusion that he is invisible,he just has to stop phasing making himself visible again.
-Super speed
Quite and obvious one but Carter can run as fast as lightning,sometimes even at tbe speed of light with help.When he runs he leaves behind a trail of lightning which disappears as soon as it appears,the trail is 4 metres long and his top speed so far is 985mph.

Height:6"0
Hair:Black with gold streaks
Eyes:gold
Birthday:March 25th 1999
Zodiac sign:Aries
Characteristics:
Carter is a gentleman with a cheeky attitude sometimes,he struggles to concentrate mainly during meetings or doing chores or when hes doing work.He is easily distracted but he is also thoughtful and loving,he treats his partner as the king/Queen that he seems them as and he idolizes them.He is not a morning person or a night time person,because of his quirk he has to take naps regularly and eat alot to have enough energy to run.He is a little due to his past with his abusive(adopted) father and several foster  homes.Carter is also very skilled at playing many instruments such as guitar,drums,violin,piano and bass.He is also a master at almost every dance style but he prefers poppy and up-beat styles of dance.He is a master at gymnastics and enjoys doing trapeze in his spare time.

Family
Adopted Father:Adain Michaels
Adopted Mother:Freya Michaels
Biological Mother:Catherine Brooks
Biological Father:Dylan Brooks
Biological Brother(identical twin,older twin):Max Brooks
Foster/Father in law:Tarryn Sunstrike
Foster/Mother in law:Sunivra Sunstrike
Mate:Ellie Sunstrike
Brother in law:Rowan Sunstrike
Brother in Law:Carlos Jackson
Sister in law:Aisting Sunstrike

Comment anything else you want to know about him 😁😁