Errant

Errant has a few features which make him very unstable

Errant has a few features which make him very unstable.He has a good heart but he is trained to react to key words and those words will make him react in a violent way.He is used to kill others which are in his boss's way and as Errant is sp powerful and stealthily,he normally isnt even spotted when entering and leaving a scene.

He has a metal arm from his left shoulder down,he was born without his arm and was given the opportunity to have one.This opportunity came with a catch which he wasnt aware of which cost him his ability to speak or communicate at all with others.All he knows is key words.He was programmed to help protect a extremely ill child named Raya,when she sadly past Errant blamed himself for not being able to protect her properly and his boss uses his rage and aggression towards himself to have Errant attack and kill targets.

He is extremely skilled in hand to hand combat,weapons such as guns,knives,swords and bow and arrow.He has nightmares everytime he closes his eyes and refuses to have help with it or speak about them as he sees them as his issue and his alone.

He is suspicious of everyone as he is naturally untrusting and expects the worst from everyone.When he is show kindness he isnt sure how to react to it or process it.

He is incredibly talented with technology and has a soft spot for children.He will be unable to kill or harm a child and tends to them if his target was their parents which sometimes happens.He takes them to the 'safe house'which is where his boss experiments on people including children.Errant is unaware of this as he isnt allowed in the lower levels of the 'safe house'

If anyone has any questions about him,comment below!