Horrible dance teacher

HORRIBLE DANCE TEACHER

warnings-
swearing, shouting, mental/verbal abuse from a dance teacher

plot/request-
your dance teacher is horrible to uou and your mama (Nat) because of your accent and name and Maria doesn't like it.
(Based on dance mom's characters)

character-
your name is Lyubov and you're 11, you have a very strong Russian accent as well as Nat.

LYUBOV POV:
Dance was my favourite thing ever. When me and mama used to live in Russia,
in that horrible place; the red room. It was my escape from the torture I had to go through and it was my way of being myself, now most would think that I would hate dance from the trauma I suffered and I do have trauma but I love dance and it makes me happy and I can see how happy it makes my mama.

The only thing is, I'm at a very strict dance studio, my dance teacher is always shouting at me and the other girls and all the moms are always getting involved in arguments.

My teacher, miss Abby, loves to pick on me and my mom for my accent and name. The only reason I'm at the studio is because I'm the best dancer in the studio, according to my other dance teacher, Gia. I'm Russian, obviously and well my name isn't one of those Russian names that lots of Americans use it's a very Russian name and "different" and me and my mom still have quite a strong Russian accent and she just loves to make fun of us.

I'm quite new still so I'm not very close to the other girls and it doesn't help having an ex-assassin, who's also an avengers, who's also got lots of trauma which means anxiety, which also means I have a really hard time making friends. I am home schooled because well let's be honest I'd do terribly in normal school, so I have a private tutor and my dance times are very weird and long.

Which brings us to now, as I stand in the studio tears threatening to fall from my eyes as miss Abby screams at me because I fell in one of my turns. "I will have no, no, no, no crying." She says to me. "I sorry," I reply in broken English, when I get upset my English gets bad. "You know what, homework girls! I want you all to go home and write positive things about why Lyubov should be apart of the Abby lee dance company and on the other side write why she should not be apart of the Abby lee dance company," miss Abby says.

I look up at the window where all the moms were sitting and watching, looking at mama, they can't hear but all I wanted to do was be in hers and mommys arms. "Don't look at your mom, she'll just mess things up for you," miss Abby tells me and I just look down at my feet. "Right! That's it for today girls, you can go and I want to see these list's tomorrow," she dismisses us.

I walk out the room and put my sweats on, one of my auntie wandas hoodies and I grab my dance bag, none of the girls spoke to me so I just left to the lobby and saw mama. I run to her and hug her. "привет, любовь моя, ты в порядке? ты выглядел расстроенным," (hi my love, are you ok? you looked upset) mama asks me as we walk outside to the car. "Мама, мисс Эбби заставляет других девочек писать, почему я должен остаться в студии, а потом почему я не должен," (mama, miss abby is making the other girls write why i should stay at the studio and then why i shouldn't) o tell her as we get into the car and I start crying.

"о, мой малыш, мне так жаль. Смотри, я и мама завтра придут и поговорят с мисс Эбби," (oh my baby, im so sorry. Look me and mommy will come and speak to miss abby tomorrow) mama says as she leans over and kisses my head. "Нет, мама, пожалуйста, не надо! Я попаду в беду, и мама всегда устраивает сцену," (no mama, please dont! I will get into trouble and mommy always makes a scene) I respond, mommy has a tendency to make a huge scene about things and it won't go down well with miss Abby.