Wish / Sparrow / Go and get your girl

This chapter is smaller than the others.

Cayde's P.O.V:

We enter my house and we cook dinner because none of us had eaten. We eat and Artemis washes the plates. She finishes with the plates and looks at me. I had been staring at her the whole time.

" Why are you staring ? " She asks.

" I gonna fulfill your wish. " I answer.

" What wish ? " She inquires.

" Again. " I answer again and I see her eyes darken due to lust.

-- ♡♤Time Skip♤♡ --

I wake up and see a sleeping Artemis on my chest. I smile and play with her hair.

She moves sleepily and looks at me.

" Good morning. " I say giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

" Good morning. " She says smiling after the kiss.

" So, wanna breakfast ? " I ask.

" No, I want to stay here with you all day. " She answers and she starts kissing my neck.

" You know that this can not happen, even if I want it too. We have responsibilities. " I retort still playing with her hair.

She sighs. " You are right. 5 more minutes ? " She asks.

I smile : " Sure. " I answer.

And we stay like this. Me playing with her hair and her caressing and kissing my chest. Fact that made me really crazy.

The 5 minutes pass and we get up to wear our armors. We finish putting them on and he cook breakfast. We are just like a family. We eat our breakfast and go to the Tower. Together.

Ikora sees us and smiles. I wave her like we will talk later and continue our way. The same Zavala does and the same I react.

" I will do some Crucible. " Artemis says looking at Lord Shaxx.

" Later, now you will do something else. " I respond.

" What ? " She inquires.

" You will see. " I answer smiling.

I take her hand in mine and lead her towards the Hangar. We stop in front of Amanda.

" Hey, Amanda ! " I say and hug her.

" Hi, Cayde ! " She greets me and hugs me back.

I break the hug quickly and say : " I've seen that you and Artemis already know it's other. So, you see, she is new and she has no sparrow. I was wondering if you can change that. " I say.

Artemis eyes shine due to excitement but says nothing.

" Of course, I can. " She says and grabs Artemis's hand. She leads her to the place that she has the sparrows.

" Choose whichever you want. " Amanda says.

Artemis's eyes land in a silver vehicle with the symbol of hunters.

" I will take this. " Artemis responds.

" Wise choice. " Amanda remarks and the sparrow disappears.

" Now, whenever you need it, you just have to call your ghost and your ghost will summon it. " Amanda adds and Artemis nods.

Artemis gives some of the glimmer she had won in Crucible to Amanda and we leave.

" I have a sparrow !!! " Artemis says excited and hugs me.

" Now, you can do everything you wish for the rest of day, I won't engage. " I say already knowing that it is a big lie. She will do some Crucible. I will speak with the other do and join her.

" I will do Crucible. See ya later. " She informs me and kisses my cheek.

I go and stand at my usual spot. I call Sundance to do a video chat with my counterparts.

" Good morning, Cayde. " Ikora greets.

" Hi ! " I say and wave.

" Hello. " Zavala greets and smiles.

" Did you speak with her ? What happened ? " Ikora asks.

I explain them what happened yesterday and today morning.

" So, let me guess, you want to play Crucible and surprise her, right ? " Ikora inquires.

" You will never stop surprising me, Ikora. " I remark.

" Surprising you, Cayde, is the easiest thing I do all day. " She says. ( See what I did here ? )

" So, guys, will you let me ? " I ask hoping that they will say yes.

Zavala smiles : " Go and get your girl. " He says making me smile.