What to do?

Violetta's POV

Whatever Angie says I know she fell in love with dad. I don't know what happened between them but it seems maybe they were annoying the others in the last few week...

Lots of another things happened in these weeks. Once when I called Angie' my auntie' and she called me' my niece' Ramallo heard us and from then he knows the truth.

--TIME SKIP--

A day Ramallo took me home from the Studio and as we opened the door we saw Angie and dad were sitting on the sofa while one of dad's hands was on Angie's cheek. Maybe they wanted to kiss.

We didn't want to interrupt anything but they noticed us.

-Ööö....started they in the same time.

Then they stood up, Angie ran to the upstairs and dad went to his office.

-We must find out what happened!!! Dad is yours, Angie is mine.

He nodded and went away.

Angie's POV

German was thinking about something when I went to him.

He told it was because of the wedding. Yeah the wedding... it made me a bit sad and he noticed it. He maybe wanted to kiss me because he touched my cheek and caressed and I melted by his touch... then Vilu and Ramallo arrived home. I ran to the upstairs.

Few minutes later Vilu came in.

-Angie...what happened??

-Nothing nothing...

-Angie...you promised that you'll be honest with me.

-Violetta...nothing should happen... I-I... shouldn't feel this...I'll forget your dad, don't worry...

-Ohh my auntie...how can I not worry?? Dad loves you too!!! And..

-Vilu it's wrong...he's got Jade and I'm Maria's sister...

-She wants you and dad to be happy... and we can't choose who fall in love with...

I just stared her when she hugged me...

German's POV

I was thinking about the wedding when Angie came beside me. She asked me what was the matter and I said the I was just thinking about the wedding. Then she became a bit sad and I noticed it.

I wanted to kiss her but Vilu and Ramallo interrupted us and she ran away as me.

A bit later Ramallo followed me.

-German what happened?

-Nothing nothing...

-German!!!

-Okay, okay.. I wanted to kiss her...

-Ah.. and what about the wedding??

-I don't know what should I do. I fell in love with Angie, but Jade... I don't know...honestly...