2 questions of 3

German's POV

The rest of the summer went away so fast and the Studio where Angie is working started too.
The first weeks flew away and the school got a new pianist, Jeremias...:/
A day Angie came home with Vilu while talked and giggled on something.
-Hey girls!! What are you talking about??
-Just Jeremias. .. he likes Angie...
-What??
-Don't worry... I don't like him, I look at him as a friend. Nothing more...and he looks at me in the same way, just Vilu thinks it...
-Just me auntie??? Asked she.
-I hope so...said I.
-Okay, okay...I let you two talk about this... bye. Said she and left us alone there.
-And you like him (too)?? Asked I while walked closer and grabbed her waist.
-Why do you want to know? Are you jealous?? Asked she cheekily.
-What if yes?? Asked while leaned closer until our noses touched.
-I'll be happy.
-You won't be happy if I kiss you? I asked and she smiled so we kissed. It was so magical but I was afraid of this guy... I needed to do something ;)

Angie's POV

After the kiss I went to the kitchen to Olga. We were talking while German left the house and 30 minutes later came back. He acted weird a bit but I didn't care about it...
Some time later he came in.
-Hello. He smiled.
-Hi!! I said.
-Angie...I have 3 questions to you... well would you like to come out with me for a date?? He asked and looked into my eyes.
-Yes. I'd like to.
-Okay...then maybe at 7 pm?
-It's okay.
He smiled, kissed my cheek and walked out.
-It was just A question! Where are the others?? Olga said.
-I don't know Olgita...
Honestly I really don't know what he is planning....

--TIME SKIP--

At 6:58pm I walked to the downstairs in a lightgreen dress. (A/n.:Angie wore the same dress at German's and Priscilla's engagement.)
German was waiting for me.
As I arrived beside him I hook on to him and we headed to a beautiful french restaurant.
We talked and laughed a lot but I was still curious about that 2 more questions.
-German...I began after a minute silence. -Before on that day you said you had 3 questions to me...and you just asked one... can you tell me the others?? I asked and he looked into my eyes.
-Of course my darling...he smiled and got up.-Would you like to dance with me? Asked and took his hand.
-Yes!! I smiled and we began to dance.
We danced so perfectly (I just hope :D ) and I felt nobody was around us... just we, nobody else.
Then the music stopped. We were so close.
-Do you want to know the third question?? He asked while stared my eyes.
-Yes...I muttered.
-Angeles Carrara...started he and knelt down...