Well I missed your kisses (Julian x reader)

It was a tiring day, Julian and you searched around the palace to try to find clues for the Count's murder. Both of you could have almost been caught but gladly both of you weren't. Well at least Julian remembers what happened to the count and that he wasn't the one who killed him. Julian was at home and you were at the shop, tending to customers. After the shop closed, you started to walk slowly to Mezalinka's house. You reached there and smelled the scent that came from the house, it smelled like home. You stepped inside and it looked wonderful to you even though you saw it everyday, you were just tired and wanted to go to sleep. You looked in the kitchen to say hi to Mezalinka but she wasn't there. You looked around and saw that she was nowhere to be seen.

You proceeded to walk up the stairs as you slouched. You tripped on one of the stairs and fell but you caught yourself at the last second. You were shocked and needed time to process what just happened. After that, you then brushed it off and got up. You were now upstairs and went into Julian's room. You fell on the bed right next to Julian. "Someone seems sleepy." He said as he looked at you. "I am so sleepy. I don't even feel like changing." You said groggily. "Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable wearing what you're wearing right now?" He asked. "I would. On second thought, I might change." You said as you got up slowly. You started undressing and changed into one of Julian's shirts and into a pair of pants. You then walked to the bed and laid on it. You got under the covers. "How was your day?" He asked. "Busy, we sneaked into the palace's library and almost got caught, then I had to go to the shop." You said. You pulled Julian closer as you shifted to lay on top of him. You cupped your hands around his face. "Even if I was with you today and I left you for a few hours. I still missed you. I want you to know that I love you." You said affectionately. "I know and I also want you to know that I love you too, darling." Julian replied. You kissed him and all you felt was his warm, sweet lips on yours. You let go. He then kissed you. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you kissed him again. You both let go. You were done with the kissing and just wanted to sleep. "Well I missed your kisses." He said as he giggled. You felt his arm leave your back. You shot up, confused why he took his hand off your back. You then suddenly felt his hand slide up under your shirt, he smirked as he slid his arm further. His other arm wandered to the back of your shirt, he then bit his lip. You felt a tug and pull as you felt your shirt rising up. You gently took off his hand that was at the back of your shirt. Your shirt stopped rising up and fell back down to where it was originally.

"I know you're horny but I just don't feel that way right now." You said sleepily but also honestly. His hand slid down from under your shirt and was then on your head. Julian stroked your luxurious hair. "Okay, I get it, you're sleepy and tired." Julian replied. You laid on his chest as you reached your arm to his head. You then began to stroke his silky, gorgeous, auburn hair. "I don't deserve you." He said dramatically. "Stop being dramatic and let's just enjoy this moment." You said as you rolled your eyes. You both laughed. Then there was a silence. This wasn't an awkward silence, it was a silence that was quiet and calm. It made this moment even better. You just wanted to live in this moment forever. You snuggled into Julian's warm chest and heard his heartbeats. You then felt sleepier and sleepier until you drifted into a deep sleep.

Editor's note :

This is the first time I have ever written a fluff oneshot, so I might have some mistakes. Anyway thank you for reading this. Love you guys and have a nice day <3 :)