But remember that, Y/N I'll always love you (asra x reader)

You woke up today feeling bored, it was a sunday and the shop was closed. Every sunday you would just lie in bed and read books. But it was now tiring. "What can we do?" You wondered as you rubbed your eyes. You turned around to face a peaceful, adorable asra sleeping beside you. You smiled as you saw how unbothered and rested he was. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom, you washed your face and suddenly thought of an idea. "We could go to a waterfall. Not Nadia's waterfalls as it was private but maybe we can find one." you said under your breath. You then went to the kitchen and made yourself some tea. Asra walks into the kitchen, tired. "Good morning Y/N." He says to you. He then proceeded to walk up to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Asra. How did you sleep?" you asked. "I slept perfectly well. I slept like a bear." He said joyfully. You chuckled at how cutely he said that. "Do you want some tea, love?" You asked him. "Sure, thank you." He replied back. He sat down on the chair. "I have an idea." You said. "What is it?" Asra asked curiously.

"Let's go for an outing, to a waterfall." You said. "That sounds fun." Asra said as he smiled at you. You made the tea and put it into two cups. You gave one of the cups to asra. He smelled the tea. "It smells nice." He said. He started to drink the tea very happily and you did so too. When you finished your cup of tea, you got up and said, "Get changed we are going to go." You then walked away from the kitchen and into the bathroom. You changed into your clothes and got out. "Now where is it?" you said. You walked out to your and Asra's bedroom. Asra never taught you how to locate places but you read a book on it. You closed your eyes as you felt magic tingling at the end of your fingertips. You moved your hands in a certain way and you saw a waterfall, it was inside a forest that looked familiar, it was the forest that Muriel's hut is in. You opened your eyes. The feeling of magic swiftly left your fingertips. Asra walked into the room and said, "I'm done." You turned around. "Let's go then." You say as you grabbed Asra's hand. You both stepped out and locked the door. You then walked your way to the forest as you were talking about some ingredients Asra needed to get. "We'll get them afterwards." You said. You went into the forest. You walked and walked. You spotted Muriel's house and passed it. You didn't know which direction to walk in until you felt magic drawing you to a place. "Do you feel it too?" Asra asked. "Yes I do." you replied back. Both of you headed west and after 5 minutes, found a waterfall. It was beautiful, the waterfall had crystal clear water and was surrounded by rocks, purple flowers, plants and pebbles. The trees complimented this scenery and made it more gorgeous. This is what you saw when you were locating it.

"Let's go in!" you said excitedly. Asra and you strip down to your undergarments. You jump into the beautiful waterfall. The water was nice and cold. Asra followed your lead and jumped in also. Asra started shivering but then stopped. You then got an idea to splash asra with water. You splashed him as you giggled. "Hey!" He replied back as his fluffy, white hair was now wet. He splashed you and laughed. You were splashing each other and giggling. You then suddenly felt the magic drawing you again. "Where is it coming from?" You asked. "From behind the waterfall." Asra replied concerned. You swam to where the waterfall fell. Behind the waterfall you made out that there was a cave behind it. Asra grabbed your hand. His hands were soft as always but were also surprisingly warm."Let's see what lurks behind there." He said. He walked in and I followed behind him. It was a cave with crystals in it. Opaque crystals and red crystals lit up. Asra observed them closely. "What are they?" I asked. "These are the crystals that resemble the magician." Asra said. "Aren't you the magician?" I asked. Asra nodded as he sat down. I sat near him. I then felt a cold breeze flow by. I shivered as I snuggled into Asra. Asra held my hand. Oh god he was as warm as a toasted marshmallow.

"Y/N this was a lovely idea. This outing was what we really needed, not only to get out of the shop but also to spend time with each other. I have been working a lot and don't get to spend a lot of time with you because of this, and also have you. I also leave for some places. But mostly you have been working and I deeply care about you, so I was worried you might have been stressed." Asra said. You then felt a rush of sweetness for the words he said. Your heart especially melted when he said he deeply cared for you."I'm fine, I can handle stress. I deeply care for you, asra, too. When you leave all I feel is sadness. I miss you so much and each day goes by with me thinking of you." You said sadly. Asra held your chin up and said, "I miss you too, I miss you a lot whenever I leave but I have to. But remember that, Y/N I'll always love you." He said passionately. When you heard this you could make out this wasn't a lie. There was something to his sentence that made it seem deepful. "I will always love you too, Asra." You said. He then kissed you. You kissed him back. His warm lips heated your cold lips. He pulled you into him. His hands were on your waist and your hands were on his face. You didn't want him to let go.

After a few seconds he let go. He kissed your forehead as he hugged you. You both stared at the water falling in front of you while the crystals lit up the place. After 14 minutes both of you left and changed back into your clothes even if you were soaking wet. You first went to pick up the ingredients you were talking about before and went back to the shop and had lunch. You then continued the day by doing what you usually would do. The both of you would always remember this day and treasure it for all eternity.

Editor's note :

Well I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any feedback please say it. It would help me improve with these oneshots. Thank you so much and have a nice day :) <3