A Touch Of Evil:Part 2

"shut up reggie"   

"shut up reggie"   

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 After the rehearsal I walked out of the class room and saw leaning against the wall, "ready to go?" I nodded and we started walking to archies. On our way all jughead talked about was archie blowing him off just so he could hook up with a teacher. "it's so messed up," I said as I shook my head, "he ditched his friends and lied for a teacher, and let's not forget that what she's doing is totally Illegal, I mean what does that say about her?"

   "he's not thinking clearly." He added. When we finally got to his house we decided to sit on the steps and wait for him. After a while of waiting, we finally saw archie arrive. "jug? Belle?" he walked up to the steps as we got up and walked down them to stand in front of him, "what's up?" jug stepped away from me and got closer to archie, "what's up is we saw you, in the music room with miss grundy."

    Suddenly he got defensive and pointed to the house, "keep your voice down, my dad's inside." I rolled my eyes and glared at him, "really? Is that all that matters to you? That your dad doesn't find out about you and miss grundy?" I scuffed as jug continued, not giving him a chance to answer. "we're trying to help you dude, I'm trying to be your friend, even though we're not anymore." I pulled jughead back a little so I was standing in front of archie, "how long have you two been fooling around?" I asked him.

    "since this summer," he paused as if he was waiting for us to say something, "I like her." Jug scoffed and turned to him, "so I'm guessing she's the reason you've been acting weird since summer?" I looked at archie with a raised eyebrow waiting for an answer. "one of them." "one of them?" me and jug asked him in disbelief, "there's more?"

    "we were at Sweetwater river at July forth," we looked at him shocked, "we heard a gunshot, The gunshot." I turned and walked away running my fingers through my hair. "dude, you have to tell somebody." Jug told him while I turned to look at archie angrily, "he should have done that by now, any sane person would." "I can't!" he stepped up to jug, "and neither can you! If people find out about grundy...."

     I walked up to archie before jug could say anything and pushed him, "a kid is dead archie," I pushed him again, "someone killed an innocent boy, and your saying keeping a perverted teacher safe is more important that helping the cops find the killer of an innocent boy?!" archie pushed me back and jug got in front of me, "don't talk about her like that, she's not like that! She cares about me."

     I scoffed at him but jug started talking before I could, "Stab in the dark, I'm guessing she cares more about herself." He said with an aggressive tone, "she's the one telling you not to say anything right?"

     "you don't see it archie because you like here too much," I put my hands on his arms, "but we do, she's messing with you, we just don't want you to do something you'll regret." Archie scoffed and pushed my hands away, "what do you know? You know nothing about me." I stepped back and looked him in the eye as I talked, "yes, I don't know you, but jughead told me about this guy, the imperfect guy that always tried to do the right thing."