Chapter 1- beginnings

"WOMAN!" I hear an angry British accent yell in the distance and hear 2 sets of footsteps running towards me.

"Hello bitch" I say towards the 6 foot blond boy who now has his arm around my shoulder
"Hello Y/N!" Tubbo says from the opposition side off me, tubbo is a bit shorter than me which me and Tommy use against him. "Hi tubbs what's up?"

"Me and tommy where just getting some stuff to make armour" he said in his usual happy tone.

"Yeah where gonna be so strong,dream wont know what hit him!" Tommy tells me in a rather confident tone.

We soon arrived back to lmanberg to see Fundy and Will outside the drug van."WILL!" Tommy and I yell at the same time, Will turns his head to see 3 teens running towards him (your 19 in this).he gives us a smile as the boys tell him all the stuff they found for supplies.

After an hour or so we get bored messing around so we head to a lake not to far from l'manberg with Fundy.

"PHAHAH" I look up from the dock I sat on with Fundy to see Tubbo sat In the lake and Tommy laughing at the side. "Watch me" I whispered to Fundy as I got of the dock and sneakily went behind Tommy And pushed him with all my strength.

"FUCK!" He yells before
Falling into the lake along side Tubbo,we all laughed at Tommy's out burst "GET BACK HERE BITCH!" Tommy yells at me climbing out of the lake running at me.I sprint into the forest laughing as he chases me.

Suddenly I hit a stop as run into something tall.