chapter 4- "lets fight!"

"THATS SON OF A BITCH ILL KILL EM!" Tommy yelled obviously furious about what had happened to tubbos house...he hasnt even seen the forest yet-

"Same tommy I'll murder that dick head" I said with my arm around Tubbo still getting over the shock thinking he died moments ago. "So.
...what are we gonna do and where am I gonna go?" Tubbo asks quietly tired and upset. "Tom can we all stay at yours?"
I ask tommy hoping he choose to not be a prick right now.
"UGGGGHH FINE if use have to" he said pretending to be annoyed,Tubbo and I just smile as we start walking to his home

Now I'm lying on the floor of Tommy's room Tommy on his bed and Tubbo on the couch. I keep thinking about how I could have lost him,my best friend hes like my brother and he almost was taken from me. Tears form at my eyes at the thought as everything fades to black.

I sit up from the floor when I hear a knock on the door "why so early..." I mumbled to myself still exhausted. "Y/N do you know where Tubbo is?!" Fundy yells as a panicked eret stands next to him. "Yeah hes sleeping on the couch" I tell them they instantly get less tense "jesus...have you seen his house?" Eret sighs in relief
"Yeah I saw it last night.." I go back to thinking about last night but not Tubbo..Dream..he threatened me,he used Tubbo to scare me...

"IM GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD" I yell running past Eret and Fundy "Y/N!" They yell close behind me. I slam my fist down on his door as the doors locked. "DREAM YOU SON OF A BITCH GET OUT HERE LETS FIG-" Eret covers my mouth to calm my screaming "Y/N what the hell calm down jezz,come on we cant be here" Fundy tries to persuade me to leave.After I calmed down I started walking towards l'manberg until I hear a door fling open behind me, "What the hell it's so early?" Someone's at the door,not dream tho,instead a smaller brown haired boy with a British accent. We stare at each other before he just closes the door...THAT LITTLE- Fundy tugs my arm telling me to hurry up.