-𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Greetings !! I hope you enjoy !
CW: sexual references
———————

"When I was little I used to go and [something you did when you were young]

"When I was little I used to go and [something you did when you were young]." You swung your hands with Hange as you walked over to the old swing that hung from a tree. "And this," you sat on the swing and started swaying back and forth. "this was the swing I used ever since I was really little. It's a little uncomfortable now but it still works."

Hange smiled at you but stopped the swing with both of their hands. They started digging their face in your neck and kissing all over your neck. You sighed and tried to pull them off. "No, we're out in the open." They continued to kiss and nip at your neck. "So? They can watch. I don't mind." They purred and grabbed both of your legs and wrapped them around their waist.

You started kissing mouth to mouth, rubbing all over each other. Just as Hange was about to start unclipping your pants, one of your parents called you both. You practically threw Hange off of you and started clipping your pants back up and yelling back to them, saying you're on your way.

Hange sneaks up behind you and grabbed your waist and pulled you towards them. "You wait till tonight. I'll have my way with you." Hange purred and you pushed back onto them. "I'll wait for you." You cooed back.