Chapter One

I woke up to Aunt Flora shaking me awake and my parents yelling downstairs. They always yell at each other arguing about tour dates and blah, blah, blah. Oh, right I forgot to introduce myself I'm Leah Clair and unwanted. 

    You may think that if two parents had a child they really just wanted one right? Nope, just no. Exactly the opposite for my parents. They made the mistake to have me and I am grateful to be alive even if my parents don't really want me. They haven't put me up for adoption yet because I make them more famous. 

   In case you haven't already guessed who my parents are than here are their names Tristan and Kayla Clair. Ring a bell? Since they don't really care about me and want to keep me with them our housekeeper takes care of me. 

   Anyway, I got out of bed and went to my closet. It's one of the walk in kinds. I shuffled through the many hangers and chose a short, navy blue, white polka dot, sleeveless dress.  I grabbed my converse sneakers and dashed down the hall of my family's  manor. Yes, my family has a manor. We are very lucky. I stopped in the bathroom and brushed my long, light brown, hair and dashed once more.

   I walked down the stairs and saw my mom and dad. "THE TOUR DATE NEEDS TO BE ON MARCH 30!" yelled my dad. I rolled my eyes and headed for the kitchen. Aunt Flora was in their preparing my favorite breakfast meal; pancakes. She set them on the table and went into the pantry to organize it. 

   I quickly ate the food and went into the hallway leading to the front door. I forgot my lunch and turned around to go grab it. I ran into the kitchen once more, grabbed the bag, and rushed back to the front door. I opened the door and went to get into the limo.  

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>