Chapter 3

I grabbed my backpack and hopped out the limo and closed the door. Bella was getting out on the opposite side of me. She took in all our surroundings," Wow, doesn't this place get even more beautiful every time we come?" I rolled my eyes she said this. Exact. Thing. Every. Single. Time. 

   "Sure,I guess it does." I started to walk to the doors when a dog dashed out in front of me. The dog clearly didn't have a collar because there was dust and dirt all over the dog. We meet eyes for a second before it dashed off again. 

   I shook my head and continued walking to the front doors. When I got there I opened them. Kids were walking all over the entire hallway ranging from 7th grade all the way to 9th grade.  In case you didn't know I am in 7th grade as well as Bella. We went to our lockers. My locker is number 099. Bella has locker 100 right next to me. 

   At the beginning of the year me and Bella were not by each other but we found out that the person beside me wanted to trade with Bella to get closer to her friend.  So, here we are. I walked up to my locker and tapped in the code. After I unlocked it I opened it and put my backpack inside. I grabbed my history book and my small, white, miniature backpack. 

   I closed my locker and looked at Bella," Come on, Bella. We should start to head to Mr. Well's class." She closed her locker," You're right we should." We walked to the classsroom door. I reached my hand up, clasped the door handle, and opened it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>