Chapter two

I went into the limo and spoke to the driver,"Excuse me, can you drive me to Bella Lee's house?" Right after I asked he immediately replied," Yes, I can Ms. Leah." And just like that we were off. In the 10 minute drive there I was texting  Bella that I was coming to pick her up.

Hey, Bella I'm coming to pick you up. Are you ready?   I texted her. I hope she got the text and was ready to go.

Hi, and yeah I am totally ready for our first day back in March!  Oh dear, she is being very, very positive. So that means that she will be drawing a lot of attention to us. 

OK I am turning down your road now. So bye!   This is going to be a long day.

Bye!  She texted just as we pulled up.

   Bella was just about to place her phone in her backpack when she noticed the sleek, black limo. She rushed up to the long, car and tapped the window. I rolled the panel and she exclaimed," Wow, you rode in your limo. You never do that!" She is right I almost never ride in a limo to school. Of course I do for big events regarding my parents position in Hollywood. 

   I opened the door and she hopped right in. " Oh, this is going to be so cool. I can't believe it you are riding in your parents limo to school! But, why?" I knew that Bella would ask me this and I had prepared an answer for her. 

  I turned to her," Well, I wanted to wait for my parents to stop arguing and come out to the front yard. Then they would see that their limo is gone! You think that it is a great plan?" She smiled evilly," It is magnificent, darling." We busted out laughing as we pulled up to the school.