Malik's P.O.V

This man Tyrone for real forced me to come to this coffee shop. Apparently the girl who owned this buisness is "fine as fuck" and he "wanted to hit". I'm fine with it though because this coffee is pretty good and I like the view from the window. I heard the bell ring (the signal a customer came in) while I was talking to Tyrone, but didn't check who came in because I genuinely dont give a shit. But for a whole minute I felt somebody staring at me, so I turned and guess who I see. That girl from the club, Aleena. I actually got Tyrone to find her account because he good with the social media shit. Anyways, I slid up her story because she looked bad as hell. But after she saw my dm, she deleted her story. I don't know why, she looked bad as hell and she looks even better right now. After she stared, I went back to talking to Tyrone because I wasn't about to seem even thirstier. A couple minutes pass by and I get up to order a cookie, and she for real bumps into me and spills my coffe. The look on her face made me laugh. She looks terrified. 

"Why are you lauighing? Are you okay? I am so sorry, I'll clean it up" said Aleena.

"Nah, I got it. Accidents happen.", but she had already gotten tissues and started wiping me.

She rubbed my thigh, I had to stop her before she woke him up. 

"Its okay I got this. Just buy me a cookie to make it up for me."

"The fuck?Hell nah. Man screw your coffe, I can barely afford tutoring let alone some dude's cookie." this girl said.

"Oh, so I'm "some dude". Damn, thought I was your everything." I said sarcasticly. 

Tyrone got up to come see whats happening, and so did Aleena's friend. 

"Whats going on boo?  He giving you a bad time?" said her friend. 

"Nah shawty, you know damn well she caused this. Tripping over air and shit." said Tyrone. 

"I'm sorry but did I ask for your opinion?"  damn she really on Tyrone's ass.

"Jocelyn stop. It's fine lets just leave." said Aleena.

"Nah, whats your name?" Tyrone asked Aleena.

"Aleena, why?".

"Aleena you owe him some compensation. My bro needs to go change and shit now." dumbass Tyrone said.

"Oh." and Aleena started acting like she was looking for something. She looked under a table and behind a door. 
"Fuck is you doing?" Tyrone asked.

"I was trying to find my fucks to give. Oh, looks liek there are none. Now fuck off, bye." Aleena said.

Damn, not going to lie Tyrone deserved that. Tyrone busted out laughing.

"DAMN SHAWTY I FUCK WITH YOU. THE ENERGY IS MACHING." he sounded gay as fuck so I started laughing. (I support the LGBTQ+ community, just funny ass voice)

Aleena walked out, and her friend Jocelyn glared at us.

"Yall both lookin dumb as fuck. If yall aint gonna buy anything then get the fuck out."

We started walking out, but Jocelyn stopped us. She pointed at Tyrone. 
" Give me your number, you fine." , so Tyrone gave it and after some small talk we dipped.

I saw Aleena crying in her car and was going to ignore it until I saw him. That same motherfucker from the club. I swear I thought I told him to leave her alone?