Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up, his arms wrapping completly around me, holding me tight. I liked this. I felt safe, I felt happy. Me and Wil got up and got ready.

"We should go back to your place quick so you can change" He says.

"Ok" I answer.

I had thought I got enough sleep the night before but I guess not becuase i ended up falling asleep on the way to my place. When I woke up, we were in the parking lot of my apartment building.

"Hey sleepyhead, I got you coffee, and a muffin" He said.

"Awe thanks Wil" I said smiling.

I got out of the car and headed towards the entrance door. As I make my way through, the cool breeze of the AC hits me. I grab my key out of my purse and get to my door. I quickly go to my room and decide on this outfit since it's warm today 

 I quickly go to my room and decide on this outfit since it's warm today 

I swiftly comb through my hair, I left on the makeup from yesterday. I thought I looked fine. With that I was heading back to wilburs car. Once I got in, he said

"That outfit looks really good on you".

"How could one man be so sweet" you thought to yourself. 

"Awe thanks." I say my smile widening.

My phone suddenly rings.

"Who's that?" Wil says curiously.

"Its Dream." I say as I answer the phone.

"Whats up Dream?' I say.

"Since when are you and Wilbur a thing? I saw the video." He says.

"Well I mean you saw it yourself. Thats when it became a thing." I say.

I swear if he tries to pull some shit about him disaproving our relationship.

"Are you happy with Wilbur?" He asks.

"First time in a long time." I say.

"Well then be happy. I'm actually really glad about you two being together. So I'm assuming your doing better mentally?" He says.

"Definetly" I say.

"Well then bye Y/N I love you, I hope you come visit soon!" he says before hanging up.

"Is everything ok?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah, he was just asking about how I was doing, and about us." I say.

Wilbur gets a slight worried look on his face.

"It's nothing bad. He was just checking up on me. He said he was happy for us." I say looking at him.

He worried face turns into a smile. We decided that we were going to just go straight to Tommy's hotel since he was up. As soon as we saw tommy he said

"Well look Wil, you got a girl, bad news, she was american." We all start laughing.

"Very funny child" I say with a grin painted on my face.

We all started laughing even harder.

"Wow" Tommy says.

"Ok so what should we do today?" Wil asks.

"I'm not really sure. We could film, or we could just hang out today and not film." Tommy says.

"Why don't we all hang out today and not film then?" Wilbur says.

We all agree, and decide to meet up with Fundy and Niki. 

"We decided to just hang out today. I was thinking we could go to lunch and then watch a movie at my place" Wil told the two.

"Oh that sounds lovely" Niki said.

We decided on going to a Mcdonalds. We aren't boujee people anyways. After eating we ride back to Wil's place. I guess something I didn't know about our group is that we all loove scary movies. So we decided to turn on the scariest one we could find (whatever your fav horror movie is). Me and wil were on one couch, and Tommy, niki, and fundy were on another.

Me and wilbur cuddled while we laughed at the times that Niki would get scared. I think she was only being partially truthful when she said she liked scary movies.

"Niki are you gonna be ok?" I ask her.

"Uh yeah sure" She says, covering her face with a blanket quickly before a jump scare.

We all started laughing our asses off. After another thirty minutes, the movie ends. I was gonna get up but I noticed Wilbur was asleep. I sat there for a minute, admiring the guy that I was somehow lucky enough to call mine.