Chapter 35 - 『END』

plz the crackhead vlive stans doing this have my respect

----------------------

Sunghoon POV

Spending a few healing days in the hospital allowed me to think properly about, well, everything.

1. Jake
2. My wings 
3. What the fuck did Jay's mum do to me but I ain't complaining 
4. School. I'm so dead.

So to explain. 

1) I think I'm in love with Jake but I'm not sure how I would label us. Friends with benefits? Nah not really more like unlabeled lovers since I'm 100% sure friends don't make out with each other unless like- 

2 & 3) I'm still so confused, 'growth begins with love.' It's like everything was planned out. So basically what I've learned from this fucked up experience is that Jake's kisses heal... Or just love but I like my reason better.

4) Do I even need to explain? I've skipped almost a month's worth of school because of my devils selective depression over a loss of re-growable wings. I may have detention for the rest of the week if I don't bribe my teacher.

Present

"Oh, c'mon Sunghoon! Just grow a pair and ask him out!" Jay complained, pushing me towards the puppy-like male who was happily chatting to one of Jay's boyfriends. Yep, that's right.

Jay surprisingly revealed he had a long-time crush on Heeseung ever since they were angels in heaven and then he slowly fell for Jungwon as well while being his guardian. What was even more surprising though was that the other 2 felt the same way. However Jay and Heeseung were pussies and Jungwon ended up asking the 2 of them which if you ask me, is kind of embarrassing since I predict that Jungwon is the bottom- Ehem back to the topic.

I whipped around and pulled Jay to walk the other way with me, "there's no way I'm just gonna walk up to the love of my life and ask him if he wants to be my boyfriend! This is Jake we're talking about! The cliche love story believer! He'd want something like a treasure hunt of love notes and gifts that lead him to a room decorated with pictures of our past and heart balloons and ribbons and a blanket fort and dog plushies." and that's the moment I figured out my plan of action, "Idiot, I know what you're thinking and yeah I'll help out, I'll also get the loves of MY life to help too."

"You're here pressuring me to propose when you had" *clears throat* "Yang. Jungwon. Ask you and Heeseung out," I snickered. "I suddenly don't want to help you out anymore," Jay started walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait no come back I was joking!! I need your help anyway since you have amazing taste in fashion and decoration." I pulled him with me over to a vacant table in the cafeteria.

"I'll buy you whatever you want, just help me out!" I pleaded, earning a smirk that may or may not have triggered a feeling of regret in my stomach. "Whatever I want...?" Jay trailed off, that creepy smirk stuck on his face, "y-yeah... uh... are you good?" I asked the spacing-out male, I honestly thought he was going to be a creep and ask for sketchy shit but then, "buy me those shoes I've always wanted as well as an extra pair because I'm getting Heeseung and Jungwon to help." He stated with a mixed expression that could only be shown as 🤑🤩.

There goes my money but at least I'll gain something way more valuable from this. Hopefully.

Jake POV Time skip

It's kinda funny how Jay and Sunghoon used to give each other death glares when they first met but now they're hanging out every day. No literally, every single day and for like most of the day too. Jungwon and Heeseung join them sometimes leaving me with the 'friends with benefits' duo sunki. I hate third-wheeling.