No more that an useless puppet

there he was, sited near the shore, just wondering his existence. -for what? he told to himself looking at his reflect in the water, it had been 20 days since the beginning of exile, dream doesn't let him go to the nether since the incident with his secret base, no one has visited him ever since, he was completely under dream's control, but what could he do? he only let himself be consumed by dream's manipulation, 'cause he was weak, just a weak and useless brat.

-"No tommy, dream is your friend, he's the only that has been here for you" he taught to himself, he really hopes that is true for his mental sanity, just a vain hope. 

but he was right, dream had been the only one there for him, besides from ghostbur.... dream wasn't that bad if he really thinks of it, his exile is the best for everyone, right? at least that is what dream has told him. but c'mon who else does he have besides from ghostbur again, techno? he probably still hates him or finds him annoying; Philza? he's on house arrest from what he knew and they haven't talked to each other for a while; tubbo....   they were supposed to be friends, why did he exiled him? maybe they weren't as close as he thought, he betrayed him, but ... tommy couldn't be mad at him, he couldn't blame him, he still hoped that  someday he could repair their friendship.

that thoughts were kinda common now, maybe they're part of his collapsing self control, if there is something left of that. also were the auto-destructive ones, multiple times he considered taking his own life but he was too coward to do it or dream was there to get him out of his thoughts.

he only needed dream in his life, dream was his only friend....

at least those were the thoughts of a used puppet