I'm your only friend

December 18th, 2020

It had been only 2 days since dream found tommy's secret stash, but in this story, he doesn't abandons Tommy at all, he decides he has another plans for Tommy; also, dream still helps technoblade escape the execution.

From this episode I'm probably making another story were Tommy commits suicide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He feels bad, dream is now mad at him and he lost all his valuable stuff, he considered jumping off his tower, but he didn't had the courage to do it. He just stayed there, in the recently blown up logstedshire, hopeless, at least he still had dream by his side, thought he was really mad when he left, tommy can only wait for dream to come back.

The next morning

Tommy is trying to rebuild what is left from Logstedshire when he noticed a boat coming at the distance, IT WAS DREAM! He was back, he wouldn't have to be alone anymore.

He rushed towards Dream

"Dream I..." he couldn't finish

"Silence Tommy" dream suddenly interrupted tommy

"wha... Dream?" tommy looked confused and a bit scared

"Tommy, you really thought you would go unpunished?"

 "Dream, please I already told you I'm sorry!" tommy was starting to panic

"oh Tommy..." Dream said calmly

Dream pulled out his axe putting it against tommy's neck. Tommy froze in his place, why was dream doing this?

Dream stared at the shacking boy, he smiled behind his mask as he moved his axe slightly to touch the cheek of tommy, applied a little pressure causing a slight cut, Tommy flinched as he started to cry.

"Don't worry tommy I'm not killing you yet"

He took his axe away, as tommy seemed to relax, Ha! What a fool...

"Dream I'm so sorry, it will never happen again"

"You know what tommy? It won't"

Suddenly Dream struck a direct hit into tommy's face, Tommy felt tears pool from his eyes as he felt an intense pain in his nose, now probably broken.

Dream took off his mask revealing a sadistic smile; Tommy must've started crying louder cause dream suddenly snapped at him.

"you never shut up do ya?" Dream said with an angry and cold voice.

"Dream *sob* P-please I'm sorry!" Tommy begged; his nose was bleeding excessively.

Dream only looked at him, he kicked tommy in the chest, knocking him to the ground and causing him to lose his breath.

He putted his heavy boot in tommy's chest so tommy wouldn't try to get up; Tommy coughed blood, dream pulled him from his hair and lift him up until they were eye to eye.

"Now tommy, you will listen to everything I say, disobedience will not be tolerated okay? You and me are going to pretend like that never happened and we are going to be the best of friends, ok? I'm your only friend"

"Y-yes dream."

"Good job Tommy, then what are we?"

"B-best friends?" tommy said shakily.

"Well done!" he said as he increased the pressure on his chest; tommy let out a cry, dream laughed one last time before releasing the boy.

"Now tommy, why you don't let me help you rebuild your house?" dream said with a friendlier tone than normal, as if nothing happened.

Tommy nodded, with a scared look; He got up nervous and went to the forest for more wood. He was traumatized but something dream said stuck in his head "I'm your only friend"

Tommy smiled while a tear fell down his cheek

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to publish the chapter, I have been terribly busy with the exams; I hope the next chapter is ready this week.

I would appreciate your comments and votes!

Thanks for the 11 reads!