RESULT FOR JEON JUNGKOOK PARTICIPANTS

Hii there !!!
Naveena here !!

As we promised to give a review to all the participants after the announcement of results so here we are...

Going to announce the review of your stories to help you all......

Let's start.....

Book: Sheltered Idol

Author: just-taesing

Title:3/5

The title is appropriate, but it feels like it is a sad story about the main lead and his difficulties, it doesn't seem like a romantic one.

Cover: 2/5

The is simple, not much effort has been given. It doesn't describes the story and its theme to.

Blurb: 2/5

It is short and less descriptive to form an opinion about the story. It needs to be attractive and catchy.

First Impression: 15/20

It was fine, it didn't differentiate the chapter from other stories. The beginning should be lovely-dovey.

Plot: 15/20

The lot is common in all idolAU but the situations you have created within are good, yet I think there should have been more problems erupting as your story goes.

Flow: 10/10

The flow is good and it keeps the reader intact with your text.

Emotions: 2/10

This section is poor, the characters themselves don't know how they feel. At least being the narrator you should clearly specify how does your lead roles think and express.

Grammar and vocabulary: 6/10

The grammar is good, I found no mistakes but the vocabulary needs to be improved. Be more expressive and descriptive while writing.

Character Development: 4/10

There was no significant growth in the characters. The people in the story did face problems and overcome them, but no improvement in their act.

Overall: 3/5

Review:The content is good but needs to be more descriptive and elegant. Right from the title to the blurb make the text catchy a little secretive. Though it is a cliche but add some tips to the characters that make them different from others. Work on your text to make it more alluring and romantic so that the characters and the emotions evolve with it.

Total: 62/100

________________________*****

Book: Perfect in Imperfections

Author: BlazePR5