KIM SEOKJIN CATEGORY RESULTS

Hey........ guys !! How you all are doing ??

Rabi this side....

So today we are going to announce the results of our

Kim Seokjin category

How many of you are waiting and excited hmm ??

But before I announced results... just one thing I want to make sure is that

Please don't feel down because of our judgements, you all are amazing, and me and Rabi we both want to say, that you all are writers, never let yourself down because of anything.... okay guys ??

So let's announce the results as we already knew that we have promised to give a short review to all the participants, whether they win or not... so after the announcement of all the categories result we will upload different chapters carrying the reviews of other participant's books.......

So let's don't waste more time......

And yes guys if you are not okay with judges judgment then please don't spam the Judges notification you can take help from the good reviews, and can ignore from which you are not comfortable......

DRUM ROLLS.....

THE FIRST PLACE GOES TO

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SOLO PERFORMANCEBy: KimLunaRJ2

SOLO PERFORMANCE
By: KimLunaRJ2

Judge: rabisworld02

Title: 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb: 4/5
First impression: 19/20
Plot: 19/20
Flow: 9/10
Emotions: 10/10
Grammar/vocabulary: 9/10
Character development: 9/10
Overall: 5/5
Total: 93/100

Review: This one made me grit my teeth or made me smile at a same time. A well plotted, unique and beautiful story. We can relate it to real world as how the life, we see is perfect, actually is a bed of thorns. This book has a positive message init as think before speaking. See what you are saying and check that whether your words are hurting someone or not. The only thing I disliked was the cover which surely doesn't matches the story. The font style and color should be changed. I would recommend changing that. Otherwise good job.
**********†**************†********