Where Am I?! ( chapter 1)

Paige woke up on the shore of an abandoned island she is finally about to wake......

" Huh ....where....where am I?!" she opens her eyes to a beautful shore with sparkling blue water with bright soft sand.  She then sees a wooden crate.  She crawls over and opens it up she is provided with some supplies.  Water, nonpareshable food,  some rope, and clothe, Nothing else.  She also finds a journal by the crate ..... That also had a pen.  She grabs it and begins to write "Well hello journal I can't remember anything my name is Paige I'm stranded on a island with a crate of supplies enough to last a week I don't know how long I will be able to live here it's a small island with a couple palms and a small forest. I feel slightly ill I will make shelter after inspecting my supplies it's obvious I was put here my supplies is specific to me the portions I would eat and amount of water I would drink I can easily see there is no one else im on this island... I'm pretty sure.... I need help I'm alone and I don't know how to survive I'm scared and hungry I hope this food will last till then wish me luck!" She sets the book in the crate and grabs the rope and ties it to a tree then takes the other end and attaches it to  another makes a hamock with the clothe. She lays down and falls asleep ........

A/N I'm sorry this took so long but there is more to come I hope you want more remember to give fead back and like ! ~tea!