I wrote this at 3 am but I'm sick of this sitting in my drafts

Words: 233
It was actually like 3 am and I was tired but :/

I should really stop using the Tommy and tubbo borders lmao

The Batter was unmoving as Zacharie pulled away from the kiss, his tear-filled eyes pathetically staring into the Batter's

The Batter was unmoving as Zacharie pulled away from the kiss, his tear-filled eyes pathetically staring into the Batter's. "B-batter... Please, say something..."

The cold expression was glued to the Batter's face as he pushed Zacharie away, pressing down on Zacharie's shoulders til the shorter was on his knees.

"Batter..?" Zacharie muttered, his expression full of fear as the Batter gripped his bat.

"Impure..." The Batter whispered, his add-ons making themselves visible.

Zacharie fell back and dragged himself against the wall, "n-no- please, I ca-can't die! Where will y-you buy anything?" He tried to change the Batter's mind but he was quickly attacked by an add-on.

The four had gotten Zacharie dangerously close to death, the victim no longer having any argument. He just sat limply against the wall, wincing and screaming in pain every once and a while.

The batter called off his add-ons, the rings hiding themselves again. "Zacharie." The batter said in his monotone voice, getting no reaction, "look at me." He demanded, grabbing a luck ticket from his pocket.

Zacharie looked up slowly.

"Why did you do that?" The batter asked, his voice demanding the answer.

"I-I love you..." Zacharie whispered, silently crying, "I lo-love you so much, it hurts..."

The luck ticket was put away, the merchant's vision finally going black as the Batter swung his bat.