Chapter 34: Frozen

A/N: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. AGAIN. GENTLE REMINDER, PREPARE HOLY WATER AGAIN, GARGLE IT OR DRINK IT, WHATEVER YOU DO WITH IT..JUST DO IT. NWEIS I STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO BEFORE THE EPILOGUE JUST BECOS LIA TOPS. ;) 

TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

It was a week before the wedding when Lia asked Ryujin to come with her in the dress shop so that she could try once more the dress for Soobin's wedding, apparently Lia was chosen to be the 'best woman' of Soobin which Lia happily agreed to. She may not know Arin, the bride, personally but she knows Soobin and if he is happy with Arin, then why the hell not?

They went to the store early in the morning, Lia was now known around Korea for being close friends with the Itzy members and also as being a famous fashion designer. 

After she had moved back to Korea, her career soared higher, it also helped that she was spotted with famous people and also her family background owning one of the biggest companies in Korea. 

She has designed lots of clothing for famous idols in award shows and some of Itzy's performance clothes. Since she was spotted almost every single day with idols and famous people, no one really questions her closeness with the idol that is Shin Ryujin. 

Though they did not officially say it out loud, they still see each other everyday like what normal 'friends' do, at least to the eyes of other people. They're not really fond of showing affection publicly since Korea is still not open with regards to same sex relationships, and also lots of threats could emerge from fans if they found out Ryujin is dating her. 

Lia and Ryujin both understands their situation and they are fully aware of the consequences of their action that's why they accepted the fact that maybe, they'll just hide forever until Korea changes its approach when it comes to lgbt.

As they get in the store, one sales lady approached them and led them towards the room where Lia's dress is located. Lia has been there before but it's the first time Ryujin came in with her. Few eyes are subtly staring at Ryujin, in awe with her presence. Curious eyes lurking why Ryujin was there. 

Lia tried the white dress that was custom made, she went to the dressing room. After a while, she peeked out of the curtain and called Ryujin in. 

"Ryu, come here..help me zip the dress" Lia says whisper yelled at Ryujin while smiling. 

"Okay" Ryujin closed the magazine she was reading and head inside the dressing room where Lia is in.

Once she got it, "Wow" was the only word Ryujin could mutter, 

"You look really pretty" Ryujin says stopping on her tracks and eyeing Lia up in down as she twirls around

"Really?" Lia asked bashfully, I got scared for a moment there, I thought this won't fit anymore with the amount of food we ate yesterday.

"You fit just fine, it's perfectly made for you babe" Ryujin says as she stares adoringly at Lia

"Oh zipper right?" Ryujin remembered and  just cleared her throat and reached out for the back of Lia's dress and and slowly zips her up. 

She still couldn't believe how much Lia affects her heart even after a year of them being together. 

"You're staring" Lia whispers, scared that the people outside may hear them.

Ryujin didn't even try to fight the accusation.  "You just look so beautiful," she commented instead, her one hand reaching of Lia's hand and the other one cupping Lia's face as she gives Lia a quick peck.