2. The "charmer"

• Dedicated to My family <3

                                  Chapter Two: The "charmer"

Today was my second day of school. Just like yesterday, every single dude was staring at me. At the beginning, it didn't bother me much, but bit by bit, it started to piss me off. I have no privacy here! Everybody watches what I do. Well, at least I feel more secure here than in my previous school...

Suddenly, an Arab guy walked towards me and started to approach me.

Him: Hello beautiful lady, my name is Youssef, and yours?

Me: Uh...? My name is Anaheed.

Him: Daaammnn! Pretty name, sweety! Were does it come from? *he winks at me*

Me: Uh... It's an Arab name. It seems to me you should be aware of it, as you seem to be an Arab too...

Him: Hum... Never mind. So... You're telling me your're an Arab?

Me: Yes, I'm Lebanese.

Him: I would have said Kabyle ou maybe just a Quebecer converted to Islam... Never mind. By the way, I'm Moroccan.

Me: Cool story bro'. 

Him: By the way, you're cute. 

Me: Uh... Thanks, and you, you're very freaky. 

Him: Well, it's seem like you're both cute and funny.

Me: I already know that.

* At this exact moment, I saw there were only 5 minutes left until the beginning of the next class*

Me: I have to go.

Him: Ok sweetie, see you later.

Me: Uh... yeeaah... See you lateeer... yeah...

What the heck?! I thought he was going to agress me or something like that! Jeez! He freaked me out! Ouf... Never mind. After that, I went to my Physics-Chemistry class, and it went pretty well. The teacher is pretty cool. Yes, I'm serious, because normaly, I NEVER compliment teachers! Also, there were some girls who came to talk to me. An Arab squad. There's one girl called Majda, another who's name is Fatima, another one (and the prettiest) who's called Dana, and the last one is Maha. They are very kind and polite, but I don't want to trust them too much, because I know that girls always have a double-face. If there's one thing I've learnt from life, it's that! Never trust others too much, because even those in whom you trust most can be the first ones to wish you misery. «The friend of today may be the enemy of tomorrow». That's it, that's all.

So, at lunch time, I also went to the Football field with Taha's squad. Like yesterday. We also had a lot of fun. Only, at the third period, something weird happened to me... I was quietly listening to the teacher in Chemistry class, when all of a sudden, a litle piece of paper landed on my desk. I opened it and saw what what written inside of it:

Hey, it's the guy behind you!...

At this exact moment, I turned my head back to see him. It was a Latino, I think. Ok, I admit it, he was kind of cute. So, I continued to read the message.

I wanted to ask you... Are you free tonight?

I was really surprised. But, I still answered him:

Yes, but why?

And I gave him his paper. He wrote back on it and gave it back to me. And I read:

Well, do you want to come to my house, babe? Don't worry, there'll be nobody, only me and you. ;)

«WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!», I thought. I answered him back very fast:

In your dreams, little jerk! Go find yourself a sl*t to do "you know what", dirty crap! And leave alone from now on!

He looked at the paper and started to laugh quietly. And then, he gave it back to me.

Come on sweetie... I know that you want my big d*** ;)

«Oh!!! S*n of a *****!», I thought. What's his freaking problem?! He has no respect!

Yeah, I would rather want to crush it with my foot! Seriously, go burn in hell!

I passed him the paper. He sighed. He wrote back on it, and then, passed it back to me.

Why are you acting like this? Don't you like to ****? Don't tell me you're still v*rgin!

I sighed at my turn.

First of all, these kinds of personal informations are none of your business. Second thing, I don't do it before marriage, so get off!

He wrote something else and gave me back the paper. Only, this time I didn't open it. The little piece of paper had remained folded on my desk. The teacher noticed that the guy passed me a piece of paper and she walked towards me and took the paper. And as a st**** teacher, she read the whole message in front of the class! The whole class laughed about us and the Latino guy gave me a "look of death". Won-der-ful... This year is going to be really awesome. Sike.

 __________________________________________________

Salamu'alaykum my sisters! :)

So, first of all, I wanted to excuse myself for the bad words, I only put them in the story to fit with the story's theme and the fact that they live in Canada (not to provoke anyone), where the use of gross and bad words is very common, as in any Westen country. Thereupon, I wish you a very good read :) Love you <3

- Nour xxx

.