3. Lonely

• Dedicated to My family <3

                                      Chapter Three: Lonely

All afternoon, I waited for this st*pid day to end! Like seriously, I've made a fool of myself in Chemistry class! Everybody was looking at me with a mischievous smile in the halls... I've had enough. I don't want to live in Montreal anymore. Canada is just a dammit country of problems! Teenagers here really have no freaking respect! If we lived in Lebanon, this Latino guy would've been slapped in the face by the teacher, and also suspended from school! And what about his parents! He would've spent the worst day of his life! That's for sure!

Anyway. I miss my country... Since I walked away from Lebanon, I felt that a part of me stayed there and it didn't want to quit... By staying there, it left a big hole inside of me, and since then, I desperately try to fill it, but in vain.

Ok, let's change of subject. So, after school, I went to the McDonalds of Langelier, the one that's near my school, to buy myself a big McFlurry. This McDonalds is also the same one that all the little b****es of my old school go to at lunch time, just to see the cute guys of Louis-Riel... Hum, I know, "no comments"... Anyway, I LOVE McFlurries, and I am lucky to have a McDonald's near my school, as I can eat some as soon as I feel like it! Ok so, I can also tell you that guys were looking at me... Even the freaky Youssef of yesterday. Hum... I got chills in the back after noticing that he made me a wink. Disgusting. Taha was also here, sitting at a table. He was sitting with some of his friends. It think their names are Mehdi, Youcef, Mustapha, Ameen, and Muhammad, if I have a good memory.

Mehdi measures almost 6ft.2 - if I compare him to me, who measure 5ft.6 tall -; he is slim and tanned; he has short and curly dark chestnut hair, and green eyes. Youcef is a little bit taller than Mehdi; he's skinny; he has short and curly black hair; his eyes are black, he has a fair skin and a moustache. Mustapha is shorter than Mehdi. He has a very fair skin, short and curly chestnut hair; a beard an a moustache; light green eyes; and a muscled slim body. Ameen is as tall as Mehdi. He is beefy; he has short and curly brown hair, and brown eyes. He is tanned also. Muhammad, for his part, is as tall as Youcef. He has a well-built muscled body, a dark caramel skin tone, just as Taha; he has short and curly black hair, and shinny black eyes. He has a nice beard and moustache, and thick eyebrows. He also has beautiful pulpy pink lips... He's very beautiful, but, you know, it's just Muhammad, and I feel nothing for him...

Anyway, as I said, Taha was sitting with his friends and, at a moment, he noticed me, and he motioned me to join him. I didn't want to, because I was super shy, and that I didn't know his friends much. So, I made him an up and down shake of the head, smiling at him, but he insisted, and as I saw that all eyes were on us and that I was starting to get nervous, I finally went to join him. However, I told him I could not stay long (which was totally wrong, I even had all afternoon ahead! ) and he told me it was ok. In fact, I don't like hanging much with people. Well, I don't like anymore... It's weird, I know, but try to understand me. I lived three damn years in complete loneliness because of bad people, I got used to be alone, so, that's why I don't like to hang around with people.

I prefer being alone, but, I admit the fact that the presence of Taha doesn't bother me at all. I don't really know why, but with him, I feel... good. He gives me this feeling that with him, nothing bad will happen to me anymore, and that nobody will ever dare piss me off again and take advantage of me. Only, I know that it's the complete opposite. Why the heck should he protect me if he never did it before for another girl? It would rather be him who would create problems...

Anyway, we talked a little bit between ourselves, Mustapha made some jokes and we laughed, and I especially noticed that Muhammad and Mehdi didn't stop looking at me, but I was looking at them from the corner of my eye. It was very awkward. And also, at a moment, Taha caught Muhammad looking at me, and he immediatly gave him a dark look, and Muhammad looked away. I mentally thanked Taha, but I also found it really strange. I wonder why he looked at Muhammad this way... Anyway, I prefer not to think about it.