♔𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩♔

ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
"You took a step forward and tilted your head
With a curious glance you stared and I felt dead
Oh my god, I think I'm dying!"

-cliché, mxmtoon

Knives

Your lifetime fear due to accidental cuts on your knuckles. Your stomach churned at the thought. You began clawing at the chair made with the finest of fabrics.

"Y/N, don't do that." Your father sternly says. "That is cashmere manufactured from Kyrgyzstan." You stop at your father's command and instead, start clawing at your legs, peach-pink lines following after your nails.

"Thank you for flying with Nikkō Airlines, we are currently landing in America, Los Angeles. Please make sure that all dinner tables are closed and windows are open."

You listen to the polite flight attendant and check everything. 'Table closed, window open. Alright, I'm good.'

You crossed your legs and straightened your back, awaiting the bumps that going back to gravity would give you.

When you returned to the ground, you sighed, finally, those gravity tickles stopped.

You walked out your F/C luggage in hand. Your sister, Rikona pushed her way in front of you. "Y/N! I'm shorter than you, protect me!" ...what the fuck. You'd never say this out loud or else you'd probably be outcasted or something but your sister is the biggest ass wipe in the world. She only ate pheasant and drank raspberry mojito. Mind you, she's 13.

After your father took care of all that technical stuff, you got into a black Aston Martin Valkyrie and dozed off.

"Y/N." Your father woke you up and what you saw in front of you. Holy shit. A hotel with two tinier buildings at the side. And behind, a  large building, around 9 stories high, surrounded with dozens of cars.

You got out of the Valkyrie. "Take it to the valet." Your father ordered, handing the man a few hundred dollars or so.

You walked to the entrance and besides was a pizzeria named 'Luchini' and a lounge called 'Beauty and Essex'. And the inside was even more vibrant. Over near the lounge was a pool with some of the tallest palm trees you've ever seen.

"Hello, we have a room under L/N." Your father said to the front desk lady. "Yes, sir. Here is the key to the highlights suite." She handed him a silver key.

He handed the silver key to you. "Y/N, you are in charge of you and your sister, I have some business to do."

Alright? So now, you're the adult.

Rikona snatched the key out of your hand and walked to the elevator. She shook the key in front of your E/C eyes, taunting you. And now, you're stuck. What do you do now?

You see a man with slick back brown hair and stubble. Beside him is a boy. He looks like he's probably around your age with grey eyes, pale skin, and ebony black hair to compliment. Might as well meet some new people while you're stuck

You walk up to the pair. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N." The younger boy looks at you with confusion. 'Who the hell is this girl?' The older man though, said. "Ah! Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Joichiro and this is my kid, Asahi." The boy, apparently named 'Asahi', like the beer. stared at the floor and just waved quickly.

"Uh. Anyways, where're you heading?" You slightly tilted your head. "Heh! We're going to the Aurora Viewing Festival." Joichiro said.

The Aurora Viewing Festival. A celebration that happens every year when the northern lights or the auroras are visible from America. It always calls for the wealth and the best chefs in the world.

"What a coincidence! Me and my family are going as well!" You smiled. "We'll see you there then!" Joichiro grinned.

"Bye, Y/N." Asahi barely let out. "Bye, Asahi!" You giggled, heading to the pizzeria.